Square Circle Forum

Gloria Grandy's Discussions (3,862)

Discussions Replied To (3534) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Amy ;)  I even surprised myself with this one ... LOL ... xo"

Gloria Grandy replied on Tuesday to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

119 3 hours ago
Reply by Diana D

"Oh ... right.  Now who's having brain fade ... hahaha  I'd forgotten that part!  The…"

Gloria Grandy replied on Tuesday to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

119 3 hours ago
Reply by Diana D

"Thanks, Bev.  This is knitted.  You may recall we started with these last March.  Sh…"

119 3 hours ago
Reply by Diana D

"Yes, Lesley, it does look rather stormy doesn't it ;)) I wasn't completely happy wit…"

119 3 hours ago
Reply by Diana D

"Here it is, Lesley, as promised.  I finally finished it :)))) xo "

Gloria Grandy replied on Monday to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

119 3 hours ago
Reply by Diana D

"Gorgeous, Lesley.  So colorful and fun ... xo"

Gloria Grandy replied on Sunday to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

119 3 hours ago
Reply by Diana D

"What a cute little friend for a child to rest a cheek on!  So adorable ... and as al…"

Gloria Grandy replied on Sunday to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

119 3 hours ago
Reply by Diana D

"Just spent the most fabulous day with a dear KAS sister and her husband.  Amy and Ri…"

119 3 hours ago
Reply by Diana D

"Lesley, you have chosen a great theme and our crafters are really doing it justice.…"

Gloria Grandy replied Sep 12 to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

119 3 hours ago
Reply by Diana D

"The other day, I found a new (to me) yarn ... Red Heart Super Saver 'Pooling'.  The…"

Gloria Grandy replied Aug 24 to AUGUST 2018 THEME - MY FAVOURITE THINGS !

241 on Wednesday
Reply by Arlene Guerin

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 'Donate' button, below, offers one time donations as well as an option for monthly subscriptions other than above options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for July figures click :

See how you may help!

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service