Square Circle Forum

Lesley King's Discussions (254)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm afraid I haven't contributed much to this month's theme, as I've been busy makin…"

Lesley King replied 15 hours ago to NOVEMBER 2017 THEME - TEMPERATURES AROUND THE GLOBE IN 30 DAYS

276 6 hours ago
Reply by Bev Jeffery

"Gloria, I had to laugh when I saw this - I annoy my husband by quoting it whenever h…"

Lesley King replied Nov 18 to NOVEMBER 2017 THEME - TEMPERATURES AROUND THE GLOBE IN 30 DAYS

276 6 hours ago
Reply by Bev Jeffery

"Rebecca, I must admit that in spite of being brought up with traditional seaside roc…"

Lesley King replied Nov 11 to Themes for 2018

34 Nov 14
Reply by Anneke

"I'm feeling inspired by all of these, Bev, and already planning ahead!  Another sugg…"

Lesley King replied Nov 5 to Themes for 2018

34 Nov 14
Reply by Anneke

"Warming up here in Cape Town.  The weather colours are likely to become repetitive o…"

Lesley King replied Nov 3 to NOVEMBER 2017 THEME - TEMPERATURES AROUND THE GLOBE IN 30 DAYS

276 6 hours ago
Reply by Bev Jeffery

"Gloria, thank you so much for these patterns - I've used this technique in the past…"

Lesley King replied Oct 28 to Swing Knitting

4 Oct 28
Reply by Lesley King

"Thanks, Susan. It's all crocheted - I finished each square with a round of treble cr…"

Lesley King replied Oct 27 to OCTOBER 2017 THEME - GORGEOUS GRANNIES & GARTERS AND VARIEGATED WONDERS

406 Nov 5
Reply by Valerie Zalewski

"I really enjoyed making this - thank you, Susan, for the excuse to make 'ordinary' G…"

Lesley King replied Oct 27 to OCTOBER 2017 THEME - GORGEOUS GRANNIES & GARTERS AND VARIEGATED WONDERS

406 Nov 5

"Beautiful Susan - looking forward to seeing the blanket!"

Lesley King replied Oct 23 to OCTOBER 2017 THEME - GORGEOUS GRANNIES & GARTERS AND VARIEGATED WONDERS

406 Nov 5

"Variegated tc - I love the way the variegated yarn and tc work together."

Lesley King replied Oct 23 to OCTOBER 2017 THEME - GORGEOUS GRANNIES & GARTERS AND VARIEGATED WONDERS

406 Nov 5

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The October 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service