Square Circle Forum

Patricia Underwood's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly, the sea nearest to where I live (the North Sea) is most likely to be this uni…"

Patricia Underwood replied yesterday to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

130 19 hours ago
Reply by Christine Chiplen

"My children always insist that shades I call green are actually blue but I suppose n…"

Patricia Underwood replied yesterday to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

130 19 hours ago

"I couldn't seem to take a decent photo of this blanket as a whole so I've done it in…"

Patricia Underwood replied on Thursday to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

130 19 hours ago

"These are both lovely, Lesley. You've obviously put a great deal of thought into you…"

Patricia Underwood replied on Thursday to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

130 19 hours ago

"Seagull: "

Patricia Underwood replied on Wednesday to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

130 19 hours ago

"This is absolutely beautiful, Lesley, and even more so because it's your first C2C.…"

Patricia Underwood replied Sep 10 to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

130 19 hours ago

"Beautifully thought out, Lesley. "

Patricia Underwood replied Sep 6 to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

130 19 hours ago

"I knew you could do it, Lesley. Have faith! "

Patricia Underwood replied Sep 6 to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

130 19 hours ago

"Lesley, here is the diagonal linen stitch square you challenged me to make. I used t…"

Patricia Underwood replied Sep 3 to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

130 19 hours ago

"This little chap has been so looking forward to the September theme. "

Patricia Underwood replied Sep 2 to SEPTEMBER 2018 THEME - 'OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE'

130 19 hours ago

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 'Donate' button, below, offers one time donations as well as an option for monthly subscriptions other than above options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for July figures click :

See how you may help!

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service