Square Circle Forum

Sharon B's Discussions (1,046)

Discussions Replied To (1046) Replies Latest Activity

" Marion you are so clever!   No wonder your work always stands out in the crowd.   I…"

Sharon B replied Sep 30 to September 2017 Theme - DIAGONALS ARE FOREVER AND SASSY STRIPES

392 Oct 13
Reply by Karen Gordon

"Karen, Thank you for a wonderful month of jazzy and zippy stripes.   A terrific coll…"

Sharon B replied Sep 30 to September 2017 Theme - DIAGONALS ARE FOREVER AND SASSY STRIPES

392 Oct 13
Reply by Karen Gordon

"Stunning!   Each one is so cute, so perfect, and so colorful.   A real joy to see.  …"

392 Oct 13
Reply by Karen Gordon

"AHHH, Marion, you never disappoint us.   These squares are wonderful, and the flower…"

392 Oct 13
Reply by Karen Gordon

"Beautiful , beautiful, beautiful .... Love your colors and stripe patterns, and am v…"

Sharon B replied Sep 26 to September 2017 Theme - DIAGONALS ARE FOREVER AND SASSY STRIPES

392 Oct 13
Reply by Karen Gordon

"I echo Bev.   Love your stripey squares .... that blue diagonal is too pretty for wo…"

Sharon B replied Sep 26 to September 2017 Theme - DIAGONALS ARE FOREVER AND SASSY STRIPES

392 Oct 13
Reply by Karen Gordon

"Beautiful squares, Diana .... they seem to radiate warmth."

392 Oct 13
Reply by Karen Gordon

"Interesting discussion on swing knitting vs. brioche knitting.    In my very limited…"

392 Oct 13
Reply by Karen Gordon

"Knitting buddies are always a good thing!"

Sharon B replied Sep 22 to September 2017 Theme - DIAGONALS ARE FOREVER AND SASSY STRIPES

392 Oct 13
Reply by Karen Gordon

"Beautiful squares, Maggie.    I love these pretty colors and those self-patterning y…"

Sharon B replied Sep 22 to September 2017 Theme - DIAGONALS ARE FOREVER AND SASSY STRIPES

392 Oct 13
Reply by Karen Gordon

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY 2 BAGS OF FRUIT

CLICK HERE

SQUARES LIST

The September 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service