Square Circle Forum

Susan Donaldson's Discussions (718)

Discussions Replied To (703) Replies Latest Activity

"Two autumn inspired grannies.  "

Susan Donaldson replied 18 hours ago to OCTOBER 2017 THEME - GORGEOUS GRANNIES & GARTERS AND VARIEGATED WONDERS

208 10 minutes ago
Reply by Karen Gordon

"Love your yarn, Marion - the zingy colours jump off the screen, they are so bright a…"

Susan Donaldson replied yesterday to OCTOBER 2017 THEME - GORGEOUS GRANNIES & GARTERS AND VARIEGATED WONDERS

208 10 minutes ago
Reply by Karen Gordon

"Very distinctive colour patterns, Karen, which made me think of South American Aztec…"

Susan Donaldson replied yesterday to OCTOBER 2017 THEME - GORGEOUS GRANNIES & GARTERS AND VARIEGATED WONDERS

208 10 minutes ago
Reply by Karen Gordon

"Amy, your blanket is stunning! Autumn hues are amongst my favorite and I love the ab…"

208 10 minutes ago
Reply by Karen Gordon

"What can I say, Marion, to such an impressive contribution - you must be a very fast…"

208 10 minutes ago
Reply by Karen Gordon

"I agree with Gloria - such striking, vibrant will light up any blanket!"

Susan Donaldson replied on Sunday to OCTOBER 2017 THEME - GORGEOUS GRANNIES & GARTERS AND VARIEGATED WONDERS

208 10 minutes ago
Reply by Karen Gordon

"It was good to hear from you, Gloria, and thank you for your kind comments."

Susan Donaldson replied on Saturday to OCTOBER 2017 THEME - GORGEOUS GRANNIES & GARTERS AND VARIEGATED WONDERS

208 10 minutes ago
Reply by Karen Gordon

"I do like your colour combination, Maggie, of turquouse and burnt orange - very effe…"

Susan Donaldson replied on Saturday to OCTOBER 2017 THEME - GORGEOUS GRANNIES & GARTERS AND VARIEGATED WONDERS

208 10 minutes ago
Reply by Karen Gordon

"A wonderful contribution, Valerie - you will be kept busy “butterflying” them all!"

208 10 minutes ago
Reply by Karen Gordon

"Yesterday Alice of the Earlston Wednesday Club came round with a bag packed full of…"

208 10 minutes ago
Reply by Karen Gordon

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY 2 BAGS OF FRUIT

CLICK HERE

SQUARES LIST

The September 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service