Square Circle Forum

Find the Squares List on the website:

www.knit-a-square.com  

Click on ‘Received Squares’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important Reminder:

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE TAKE GREAT CARE IN FILLING OUT THE CUSTOMS SLIP.

Please declare '0'  as the parcel value.  Anything more incurs customs fees.

Before mailing any parcels, be sure to read the instructions in the

ZERO TOLERANCE - WE NEED YOUR HELP discussion at

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/zero-tolerance-we-need-...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reminders when packing your parcels

1. Squares

-pack flat                             -tail neatly butterflied                -bundled in 5/10

2. Inside the parcel:                                                3.Check Postage before mailing
Include the Packing Slip          

GRAPHS

The number of squares, hats and tops

received in South Africa in 2015 [red line] compared to 2014 [blue line].

Squares: 12,364 [353 blankets]

Hats: 513

Tops: 136

Find the Squares List on the website:

www.knit-a-square.com   Click on ‘Received Squares’

Views: 1720

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Looking at the January 2015 square list, the UK ships must have all arrived at the same time - hopefully, this is the last of the backlog from the strike!

Great looking graph. I am so pleased to see my July and my October parcels on the February list. Thank you busy people for working so hard to record everything.

Nice to see the squares arriving at last

I'm really relieved to see that 8 of the 9 parcels I sent in December have arrived. Thank you for the info. YOU POST;

The March Squares List is now available !

The total is lower than the past two months because of a slow down by South African postal workers which caused the cancellation of 2 opening days in March. 

I can't find April's list on the received square page. The news flash says April's is ready but the link isn't there.

Sorry Penny, the News Flash was posted in April and it should have said March List available. Usually, we manage to publish it in the middle of the following month. April will come soon, but since Gina left, it has fallen on Ronda's shoulders, therefore we do not like to press her.  Have amended the list so it reads 'March'! Thanks for your patience.

Ok no biggy just a little confused. Ronda sure has a lot to do. I've been a little out of the loop with the news of Gina with everything going on over here. Thanks!

If there is anything I can do from the US let me know. I'll be glad to help.

Thanks Penny for your kind offer, we would all love to help clear the office paperwork, but the Square Lists are one that can only be done in SA. Eventually we hope to get BEEE (Black Empowerment & Employment - which every company must contribute towards) funding so we can train a local person to use computers and help with the admin work.

That sounds like a really good plan. I hope it is successful.

KAS recently received its Certification, so when we manage to attract a company who needs to earn their BEEE brownie points, Wendy will explain it more fully! 

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

With Gratitude to our Gogos

SQUARES LIST

The APRIL  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

on the menu bar at the top of this  page.

HOW DO I?

Please click here

or

HAVE A QUESTION?      

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service