THE SQUARE HEART AWARD

JUNE 2016

goes to

DEBBIE HUTCHINSON

Debbie is from Devon in the UK. She joined us in 2013. Here is Debbie.

Debbie's reason for joining us is right at the heart of KAS, she wanted to do her bit for those less fortunate. We all respond to the pictures of children in the bleak and poverty that is their lives in SA. You came to the right place Debbie !

Piles of squares are always so heart warming !

2015 12 (2)2015 10May 20142015 08 (01)

Love the toy !! This includes a complete pile of green squares for a   blanket. Many of Debbie's contributions are for complete blankets.

Thumbnail

Holiday crochet !

Holiday Squares

Debbie you have the spirit of KAS in your heart. Thank you for your contributions to the less fortunate children in SA.

Here is a link to Debbie's work.

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/profile/DebbieHutchinson?xg_source=profiles_memberList

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Everyone, thank you for your kind comments and thank you KAS for the square heart award for June 2016 I am SUPER chuffed. I rarely come into the forum, other than to update my pic page with submitted squares, but look forward to getting the monthly newsletter and reading all the updates on what's been happening (it also serves as my knitting motivation) so was surprised to see my pic!! Here's to many more months of happy knitting and spreading the KAS word.
  • Congratulations!  so much lovely work!

• Many congratulations on your award, it couldn't have gone to anyone better....x

• Congratulations, Debbie!  Love seeing your whimsical ideas.

• Congratulations for a well-deserved award and recognition for your wonderful handwork for KAS!

• Congrtulations to you, Debbie, on this well-deserved award. Your work is gorgeous and your contribution is amazing!  Thank you ... xo

• Cogratulations Debbie, a well deserved award!

• Well done Debbie, a well deserved SHA.....thank you for all the beautiful squares you make for the children of SA. :)))
  • Congratulations Debbie for your super contribution to KAS.

• Congratulations.  Your work is an inspiration.  Thank you for all you do for the children of SA.

This reply was deleted.