Square Circle Forum

I am delighted  to host  again a KAS monthly theme.  There is something for everyone in this month's challenge,   so do  let your imagination run riot with a variety  of yarn, stitch, colour, pattern, texture, motif, and design  - not forgetting the need for plenty of Plain Jane squares. The choice is yours! 

Be inspired by the wonderful examples below that KAS members have already contributed this year towards making  squares, blankets, beanies. hand-warmers and toys  for the children.

And if you need something to get your feet tapping and your needles clicking, take a look at this You Tube video from the musical  "Anything Goes" - and sing along too!    

You will be helping  to bring colour, cheerfulness  and warmth

into the children's lives. 

REMEMBER - ANYTHING GOES!

Views: 4788

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! What a bargain, Karen!!!

You certainly have been busy......what gorgeous colours.....and all so very neat. Well done you!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the very kind comments.  

Here are another 8 Anything Goes diagonal squares - my 22nd parcel is now fully loaded weight-wise and ready for dispatch - 50 squares, 2 toys.

Wow Karen. These are superb, as always. I couldn't choose a favourite as they are all beautiful :)

22nd parcel???????? WOW Karen!!!

Another beautifully knitted bunch here.....I think my fave would have to be the bottom right.....the colour combo is SUPER appealing to me.  :)) There is also lots of lovely pink........and who doesn't love pink??????

All of your diagonal squares are mesmerizing! I can only imagine them in blankets but even the photos look soft and cuddly.  

Something different from  me this time, as I tried  straight crochet irather than my usual granny squares. ,  . 

Well done Susan, lovely colours!

Susan, you did it ... and perfectly!!  These are great :)  I love the colors! xo

Super job, Susan........these are perfect......LOVING the variegated in the top right......the blue is going to add zing to a blanket, too, eh Glo???

You betcha, Bev :)))  xo

Oooo so pretty. Top right looks very inviting to touch. Nice job. 

glorious I'm using up odds and ends in quite bright colours lots of red, black and yellow they will go together well ! h hope they meet in SA

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY 2 BAGS OF FRUIT

CLICK HERE

SQUARES LIST

The September 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service