PASSION FOR PURPLE

Hosted by Louise Tidman and Sharon Fennell

This month’s theme is all about the colour purple.  We both love the colour purple and have been waiting patiently for a chance to host this  theme, since we joined KAS and finally our time has come !!!

LET US INTRODUCE YOU TO  WONDERFUL COLOUR PURPLE

Red + Blue =Purple  

Red + Blue +White = Violet

Red + White = Pink

There are so many shades of purple

PURPLE

Purple is the colour of love

Purple is the colour I dream of

Purple is the colour of passion

Purple is the latest fashion

Purple is the colour of glad

Purple is the best colour they had

Purple is the colour of laughs

Purple is what he said on my behalf

Purple is the colour of me

Purple is the best you see

Luna Moon

So join the fun and create lots of squares ,hats, handwarmers and toys all in the special colour of purple ….. along with a hint of pink and blue.

JUST FOR FUN  -  KASKontest

Calling all members, play along with our Pattern of the Month Prize Game

This month’s pattern of the month is hand warmers.To encourage members to make and post photos of their beautiful hand warmers Louise, Sharon and Bev are holding a prize game.

This will run for the complete month and the winners will be announced on 1st march. There will be 2  lucky  winners, who can visit the KAS shop.

1st place $50

2nd place  $25

So how to take part....

1.Knit or crochet hand warmers following the pattern in the KAS Pattern Book. link to crochet pattern & link to knitted pattern 

2. Upload your  photo to the February " Passion for Purple " theme discussion and pick a  number from the blank squares on our blanket board.  You can pick a number for each photo that is uploaded.

3. On 1st March the winners will be announced  to have their shopping trip in the KAS Shop.

So join in the fun, make lots of hand warmers for the children, lets fill up our blanket with hand warmers  and be in with a chance to win money to spend in the KAS shop

The photo albums can be found here :http://forum.knit-a-square.com/photo/albums/2017-february-passion-for-purple

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/photo/albums/2017-february-passion-for-purple-2

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's never too late to join a theme!  All squares and items are welcome at any time :)))

ALSO, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN OUR FINANCIAL APPEAL.  YOU CAN FIND THIS ONGOING DISCUSSION HERE:

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/kas-finances-urgent-app...

• 2930357488?profile=RESIZE_480x4802930357204?profile=RESIZE_480x4802930357039?profile=RESIZE_480x480A selection of diagonal squares based around this purple theme.   Also I laughed out loud when I first saw this huge ball of wool - and just had to have it !   It's around 400grams.   I'm going to knit one diagonal square a day with it (to prevent boredom) - Hmm, how many will I be able to make with it....?

• Beautiful squares? They are all so neat and colourful.

Good luck withyour mega-ball of yarn. It will be interesting to see how many you can make.

• Karen, what a fabulous selection of squares.  Your diagonals are just incredible!!!  

I'm not sure I could accurately say how many squares you will be able to make with that huge ball of yarn, but as a rough guess I would suggest ... LOTS!!!!  hahaha xo

• Love, love, LOVING your squares, Karen......and that purple ball is divine....who could resist buying that??!!

• 2886799391?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024If it had been a normal length of month, I might just have been in time! However, here's my purple passion blanket to add to the ENORMOUS collection - wow! 

• A beautiful blanket Heather!! Love it!! Thanks.

• This is an incredibly gorgeous blanket. With the different textures and colours it seems almost animated.

• Oh wow, Heather, I love this blanket!

• A spectacular display of purple...and LOVING all the patterns/textures, Heather.  :))

This reply was deleted.