2017 SQUARES LIST

FINAL UPDATE FOR 2017

The December 2017 Squares List is available

Please visit the website:

www.knit-a-square.com  

Click on 'Received Squares'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important Reminder:

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE TAKE GREAT CARE IN FILLING OUT THE CUSTOMS SLIP.

Please declare '0'  as the parcel value. If your postmaster insists on a value, please declare $1.00. Anything more incurs customs fees. Before mailing any parcels, be sure to read the instructions in the

ZERO TOLERANCE - WE NEED YOUR HELP discussion at

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/zero-tolerance-we-need-...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Squares

-pack flat                                  -tail neatly butterflied                             -bundled in 5/10

2. Inside the parcel: Include the Packing Slip                                      3.Check Postage before mailing          

GRAPHS

The number of squares, hats, handwarmers and toys

received in South Africa in 2017 [Blue linecompared to 2016 [Red line].

The focus for 2017 and for some time to come will be:

squares for blankets, hats, handwarmers and cuddly toys.

In the 2017 Graphs the Tops and other goodies will not be recorded.

Squares: 8.748 (249 blankets)

Hats: 525

Handwarmers: 374

Toys: 342

OVERALL TOTALS 2017:

168.554 Squares (equal to at about 4815 blankets), 8.913 Hats, 4.980 pairs of handwarmers and  3.823 Toys were received!

DISTRIBUTION FIGURES 2017

In combination with blankets in stock in 2016 - ready for distribution in 2017-  and blankets made this year, 

RONDA AND THE TEAM MANAGED TO DISTRIBUTE  5.545 BLANKETS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because of the large volume of parcels, Ronda and the Team are unable to send personal notification of parcel arrival. Please check the Squares List.

Thank you for your understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And the last 3 ones: October, November  and December. My apologies for the misunderstanding. Hope to have been of help.

2017 October.pdf

2017 November - revised.pdf

2017 December.pdf

• Thank you Anneke. I wanted the info from 2017 as I was compiling a list of the parcels, with the number of squares, for each year since 2012 when I joined KAS. This was to show to a gathering of people concerned with the medically assisted retirement homes the increase in the number of parcels sent due to the activities of the elderly ladies in these homes. Both the homes and myself hope to encourage local government to allow us money to continue. We don't have much hope, but it doesn't hurt to try.

I now have all the info I need with these docs.  Thank you.

• Hi Val, Glad you have all the info you need. I also hope that the local government will contribute money to let the ladies be able to keep on knitting. Have a nice weekend. xo

• Val, Here are July, August and September:

2017 July.pdf

2017 August.pdf

2017 September.pdf

• Valerie the system allow 3 docs per message. Here are April May and June:

2017 April.pdf

2017 May.pdf

2017 June.pdf

• My apologies Valerie, I was completely wrong. I thought ALL 2017 squares lists were in this discussion page. Please find herewith the PDFs of 2017 (when the systems allows so much space in one message, otherwise I will upload them in several messages.

2017 Jannuary - Final.pdf

2017 February.pdf

2017 March.pdf

• Hi Valerie I don't exactly know what you mean, but I will try to understand :-)

The new site www.knit-a-square.com does not have the squares lists for 2017, as well as the squares list for 2018. On the new website you go to  "Square circle forum" and there you will find as usual the squares list. I don't know why it can not be published on the "main" website. Maybe someting to discuss in the section Mods?

Can you reach the 2018 Squares List on the forum?  

What exactly do you need for your presentation? Maybe I can be of help.

In case you need the squares lists 2017 they are all in THIS discussion, per month. But I am not sure whether I have understood your question, sorry for that.

• Anneke, I need to find the squares lists for 2017 as I have a presentation to give. I can't find it now as there's nothing about the Squares Lists on the new site.  Do you know how I can reach it?

• Hi Valerie, the only way to see the squares list for 2017 is here:

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/2017-squares-list?id=32...

If you need certain months, I can forward these to you, I have all PDFs of 2017 in my files. please let me know.

• Valerie are you looking for a certain month?  I have a way to find it, I have been doing it for old articles.  Let me know.

This reply was deleted.