Square Circle Forum

FINAL UPDATE FOR 2017

The December 2017 Squares List is available

Please visit the website:

www.knit-a-square.com  

Click on 'Received Squares'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important Reminder:

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE TAKE GREAT CARE IN FILLING OUT THE CUSTOMS SLIP.

Please declare '0'  as the parcel value. If your postmaster insists on a value, please declare $1.00. Anything more incurs customs fees. Before mailing any parcels, be sure to read the instructions in the

ZERO TOLERANCE - WE NEED YOUR HELP discussion at

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/zero-tolerance-we-need-...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Squares

-pack flat                                  -tail neatly butterflied                             -bundled in 5/10

2. Inside the parcel: Include the Packing Slip                                      3.Check Postage before mailing          

GRAPHS

The number of squares, hats, handwarmers and toys

received in South Africa in 2017 [Blue linecompared to 2016 [Red line].

The focus for 2017 and for some time to come will be:

squares for blankets, hats, handwarmers and cuddly toys.

In the 2017 Graphs the Tops and other goodies will not be recorded.

Squares: 8.748 (249 blankets)

Hats: 525

Handwarmers: 374

Toys: 342

OVERALL TOTALS 2017:

168.554 Squares (equal to at about 4815 blankets), 8.913 Hats, 4.980 pairs of handwarmers and  3.823 Toys were received!

DISTRIBUTION FIGURES 2017

In combination with blankets in stock in 2016 - ready for distribution in 2017-  and blankets made this year, 

RONDA AND THE TEAM MANAGED TO DISTRIBUTE  5.545 BLANKETS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because of the large volume of parcels, Ronda and the Team are unable to send personal notification of parcel arrival. Please check the Squares List.

Thank you for your understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Views: 2923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anneke, I need to find the squares lists for 2017 as I have a presentation to give. I can't find it now as there's nothing about the Squares Lists on the new site.  Do you know how I can reach it?

Valerie, I'd also noticed that the Squares Lists doesn't seem to be on the new website but I'd been waiting for Anneke to publish the next one to see where she directed us.

Hi Patricia, Tomorrow I will discuss it in the Mods Team. You are right the squares list is not on the new website, maybe a solution can be found, OR it has been decided to only publish it on the forum, I don't know at the moment. The squares List 2018 is published - as ususal - in the Square Circle Forum. http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/squares-list-2018

Valerie are you looking for a certain month?  I have a way to find it, I have been doing it for old articles.  Let me know.

Hi Amy, the squares lists for 2017 are published in THIS discussion. I am sorry but I do not exactly understand what Val wants to have for her presentation. Anyway, here is the link to the 2017 Squares lists discussion page:  http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/2017-squares-list?id=32...

Tomorrow I will ask for advise in the Mods section whether it is possible to make a link to the squares lists on the new website.

Thank you, Amy.  I needed the whole year and Anneke has posted the months for me. So, now I have everything I need.

Hi Valerie, the only way to see the squares list for 2017 is here:

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/2017-squares-list?id=32...

If you need certain months, I can forward these to you, I have all PDFs of 2017 in my files. please let me know.

Hi Valerie I don't exactly know what you mean, but I will try to understand :-)

The new site www.knit-a-square.com does not have the squares lists for 2017, as well as the squares list for 2018. On the new website you go to  "Square circle forum" and there you will find as usual the squares list. I don't know why it can not be published on the "main" website. Maybe someting to discuss in the section Mods?

Can you reach the 2018 Squares List on the forum?  

What exactly do you need for your presentation? Maybe I can be of help.

In case you need the squares lists 2017 they are all in THIS discussion, per month. But I am not sure whether I have understood your question, sorry for that.

My apologies Valerie, I was completely wrong. I thought ALL 2017 squares lists were in this discussion page. Please find herewith the PDFs of 2017 (when the systems allows so much space in one message, otherwise I will upload them in several messages.

Attachments:

Valerie the system allow 3 docs per message. Here are April May and June:

Attachments:

Val, Here are July, August and September:

Attachments:

And the last 3 ones: October, November  and December. My apologies for the misunderstanding. Hope to have been of help.

Attachments:

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW! Downloadable Artwork

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby yesterday.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service