Square Circle Forum

The November 2017 Squares List is available

Please visit the website:

www.knit-a-square.com  

Click on 'Received Squares'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important Reminder:

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE TAKE GREAT CARE IN FILLING OUT THE CUSTOMS SLIP.

Please declare '0'  as the parcel value. If your postmaster insists on a value, please declare $1.00. Anything more incurs customs fees. Before mailing any parcels, be sure to read the instructions in the

ZERO TOLERANCE - WE NEED YOUR HELP discussion at

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/zero-tolerance-we-need-...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Squares

-pack flat                                  -tail neatly butterflied                             -bundled in 5/10

2. Inside the parcel: Include the Packing Slip                                      3.Check Postage before mailing          

GRAPHS

The number of squares, hats, handwarmers and toys

received in South Africa in 2017 [Blue linecompared to 2016 [Red line].

The focus for 2017 and for some time to come will be:

squares for blankets, hats, handwarmers and cuddly toys.

In the 2017 Graphs the Tops and other goodies will not be recorded.

Squares: 10.735 (306 blankets)

Hats: 670

Handwarmers: 541

Toys: 408

Because of the large volume of parcels, Ronda and the Team are unable to send personal notification of parcel arrival. Please check the Squares List.

Thank you for your understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Views: 2349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh dear are the hats getting out of hand again? must must make up a parcel of squares soon.

Hi Mary, At the beginning of the year or better said "up till now" it looks as if there are too much hats "in stock" in comparison with other items, but one never can guess or estimate what the next month(s) will bring. Maybe next month there are more toys or handwarmers, we don't know. In case there should be too many hats Ronda always knows places where hats are desperately needed.

lets hope! I will go on a toy hunt soon as I know how much the kids love them! A little hunting yesterday has unearthed  18 squares so a parcel will be on its way.

Hurray!!! The toys I sent from London in March got to destination !!!! SUPER HAPPY!! Thanks, Royal Mail !!!

THANKS, ANNEKE !!!

Thank you Diana! Honestly spoken, the credit goes to Ronda for making the squares list and the team for sorting and counting all items:))) Glad to hear that you are happy :) 

Knowing that the toys are a few miles closer to reach the children makes me very happy. 

Unable to open the Sqares list. I get a message saying Bandwidth limit exceeded. Any one else having this problem?

Hi Susanne - yes, since last night this has come up when I try to go into the KAS website rather than direct to the Forum. No idea what it means!

This I what I get when I want to open www.knit-a-square.com. I don't know what is going on.

Lesley I checked my excell list (which I can't upload here unfortunately) and saw that 62 squares, 7 hats, 2 pairs of  HWs and 8 toys from you are on the list.

Thanks, Anneke

My pleasure Lesley

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The NOVEMBER 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service