Square Circle Forum

FINAL UPDATE FOR 2017

The December 2017 Squares List is available

Please visit the website:

www.knit-a-square.com  

Click on 'Received Squares'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important Reminder:

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE TAKE GREAT CARE IN FILLING OUT THE CUSTOMS SLIP.

Please declare '0'  as the parcel value. If your postmaster insists on a value, please declare $1.00. Anything more incurs customs fees. Before mailing any parcels, be sure to read the instructions in the

ZERO TOLERANCE - WE NEED YOUR HELP discussion at

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/zero-tolerance-we-need-...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Squares

-pack flat                                  -tail neatly butterflied                             -bundled in 5/10

2. Inside the parcel: Include the Packing Slip                                      3.Check Postage before mailing          

GRAPHS

The number of squares, hats, handwarmers and toys

received in South Africa in 2017 [Blue linecompared to 2016 [Red line].

The focus for 2017 and for some time to come will be:

squares for blankets, hats, handwarmers and cuddly toys.

In the 2017 Graphs the Tops and other goodies will not be recorded.

Squares: 8.748 (249 blankets)

Hats: 525

Handwarmers: 374

Toys: 342

OVERALL TOTALS 2017:

168.554 Squares (equal to at about 4815 blankets), 8.913 Hats, 4.980 pairs of handwarmers and  3.823 Toys were received!

DISTRIBUTION FIGURES 2017

In combination with blankets in stock in 2016 - ready for distribution in 2017-  and blankets made this year, 

RONDA AND THE TEAM MANAGED TO DISTRIBUTE  5.545 BLANKETS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because of the large volume of parcels, Ronda and the Team are unable to send personal notification of parcel arrival. Please check the Squares List.

Thank you for your understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Views: 2666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anneke, thank you very much for the November Squares List. I can see that 2 parcels I sent in September have safely arrived. I´d only like to correct  Kateřina Matoušková´s address- it´s Žďár nad Sázavou.

Thank you so much for the information Karla. I have changed it in my original document. Maybe more corrections are coming so I will wait a while with uploading a new PDF. xo

Thank you Anneke. And another thing. I´ve mentioned that Ronda had to pay duty for Kateřina´s parcel. If you know her e-mail address I can explain her  in Czech what to do next time.

Hi Karla, Thank you so much, very kind of you to take such action. I don't have Kateřina's e-mail address but I will ask Ronda and let you know. xo

Hi  Christine,  it looks as if we had a big catch up in toys on the Nov list, but there have been a few months when the toy numbers have been well below the other goods.  My parcels seem to have all arrived at once in November with 122 teddies and dolls,  Sue

The December 2017 Squares List is available on http://www.knit-a-square.com.

Click on "Received Squares".

174 parcels were received and opened and the total contents were:

8.748 squares (equal to 249 blankets), 525 hats, 374 pairs of handwarmers, 342 toys and many other goodies (marked with a "x" under column "Other" in the Squares list).

If there are any (typing) errors in the squares list regarding your name, city/state or country, please let me know and I will change it accordingly. Anneke

5.545 Blankets were distributed this year! Please find here the link to the report "Note from Ronda":

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/kas-finances-urgent-app...

For ease of reference please find the squares list here:

Attachments:

Thanks Anneke for keeping us all up to date, we do appreciate your commitment :))

Hi Christine, Thank you so much. All done with love for KAS and all the crafters around the world who made it possible to wrap a child in a blanket, or dress them with a beautiful sweater made a.o. by you. xoxo

Hi Anneke

thanks soo much for posting the December figures.

i can see that my missing March parcel has now arrived, so all my parcels for the year ane now accounted for. Thanks also for the overall totals for the whole year, it is really impressive.

HI Sandra, Thank you so much. Great for you to see that at the end of the year all your parcels have arrived safely.

It doesn't matter in the slightest - I'm just pleased to see that my parcel arrived safely - but I was rather puzzled as to why my parcel was listed as 20 squares when I haven't sent 20 squares. Then it dawned on me: my blanket was made up of 21 squares joined together with stripes and there's no category for stripes! (although that still doesn't cover the 21st square LOL).

Hi Patricia, when the stripes in your blanket should have been counted as squares, the blanket should have been regarded as having been made of 35 squares, that's what I do when I send a blanket, 40 x 56 inch counts for me as 35 squares. I am afraid that the 21st square you mention will stay a "mystery square" for always :)))  xoxo

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for June figures click :

See how you may help!

Stipend for Thomas Appeal

SQUARES LIST

The MAY  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jul 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service