Square Circle Forum

JINGLE BELLS

Squares are made and  sent to KAS from all over the world. When they arrive, they must be sorted, packed into bundles of 35. Then they are given to the Gogo groups and KAS volunteers to be made into beautiful blankets. They are returned to the KAS workshop and finally travel in the KASmobile to be distributed to the children who need them.

This is why we are jingling our bells early in the year. We want our Christmas blankets to be ready in plenty of time for Christmas

Give free rein to your creative talents. You can make PJ’s, striped or appliqued squares.

Hang the decorations

Trim the tree!Father Christmas and his elves,

Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer,

polar bears

and penguins, they can all come to the Christmas party. There’s room for everyone.

Make this Christmas the best yet for KAS’s 10th anniversary.

AND of course all toys are welcome to share the fun.

The PoM this month is the Alphabet crochet square.

Instructions and graphs can  be found in the KAS pattern book. 

Here is an "N" for NOEL to start you off.

Views: 4764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A FANTASTIC blanket, Sharon. I love your collection of different stitches and Rudolph is so sweet.  :))

LOVE the shade of blue (yes, I did say blue, Glo)......don't think I've seen anything quite like it.  

Your Rudolph is so cute!!! Such a wonderfully playful face. The whole blanket is so great. 

A reindeer 

He's a cuddly cutie. He's bound to be a big hit.

Oh yeah...come to mamma....well the children, actually,,,,lol. He is soooo cute, Diana.  :))

He really is a cutie. I was surprised Jude missed it . Im in London .Let see how lucky I get today.

Good luck....and happy holidays. (?)

How did your daughter dio in the Paris Marathon?

Yes, she did run the marathon las Sunday in Paris. Edinburg is next, in May. Thanks for asking.

Jennifer didn't do the St Tropez Marthon as she was very tired and hadn't had much time to run. She's back to her 10 kms per day practice runs and will run in the Luberon Marathon in October.

Diana, he is adorable!  It is a mystery how Jude could have missed this one ... haha  Perhaps she knew you were coming and saved him just for you?  Doesn't matter ... either way he will get to the children and they will love him ... xo

Such a huggable little guy.   I don't know how all of you find such wonderful toys, but I'm sure glad you do.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for June figures click :

See how you may help!

Stipend for Thomas Appeal

SQUARES LIST

The JUNE  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jul 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service