JINGLE BELLS

Squares are made and  sent to KAS from all over the world. When they arrive, they must be sorted, packed into bundles of 35. Then they are given to the Gogo groups and KAS volunteers to be made into beautiful blankets. They are returned to the KAS workshop and finally travel in the KASmobile to be distributed to the children who need them.

This is why we are jingling our bells early in the year. We want our Christmas blankets to be ready in plenty of time for Christmas

Give free rein to your creative talents. You can make PJ’s, striped or appliqued squares.

Hang the decorations

Trim the tree!Father Christmas and his elves,

Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer,

polar bears

and penguins, they can all come to the Christmas party. There’s room for everyone.

Make this Christmas the best yet for KAS’s 10th anniversary.

AND of course all toys are welcome to share the fun.

The PoM this month is the Alphabet crochet square.

Instructions and graphs can  be found in the KAS pattern book. 

Here is an "N" for NOEL to start you off.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• April 2018 Theme - Christmas in April

Finally got around to sewing appliques on my last 3 sqs for April.

• More beauties, Bev. I love your appliqué squares.

• Christmas in May!  This little deer is jumping through the "forest in my front yard.

image.jpg

• Aww, an ADORABLE deer, Arlene.....he's looking for a child to play with, perhaps? I love your photography....and your plant/forest.  :))   Here he is....

2886811870?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• This is so cute in your photo setting Bev! 

• A lovely deer and a great addition to all the Christmas squares. I really like this square because where I live we have lots of deer in the woods. Thank you, Arlene.

• Arlene, this is such a lovely square, as Bev has said, a child will love it! The red against the very healthy looking green leaves also looks very festive :))

• Thank you for posting the photo for me, Bev.  I could not get it to upload!  I hope some child will enjoy him in a blanket! 

• My pleasure, Arlene...and one littlie is going to LOVE finding him in their blanket.  xo

• Sorry Valerie....just a little late......Rudolph.

April 2018 Theme - Christmas in April

Finally finished after 2 weeks of intermittent sewing.....16" square. The inner ears are the same chocolate brown as his antlers, but apparently the camera knows better!!

This reply was deleted.