Square Circle Forum

What are your favourite things for our children?

Squares? Toys? Hats? Handwarmers?

Do you have a favourite -

Pattern? Stitch?

Colour??

We'd love to see your favourite things !

One of my favourite patterns: 

Wheel Spoke

**Apologies to Julie Andrews.  Here is her version from the Sound of Music:  “My Favourite Things”   

Photo Album

Views: 1641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, this month is going to be so much fun!  I guess I need to finish some of my projects so I can share my favorite things...A Complete KAS Package.

Amy, what a fabulous favourite thing !

Lovely intro, Linda. I look forward to seeing what everyone's favourite things are.

Thanks Marion.  It will be fun to learn what people enjoy as their favourites.

I think Julie Andrews would LOVE what you have 'made' from her song, Linda. LOVE, love, love your intro.

I know I am going to have this song humming in my head all day, intermittent with ideas for this month.  :))

This song is one of my all-time faves....it brings back (now) a happy memory of playing this on a xylophone in primary school to fellow students and our parents (quite frightening at the time....lol)

So glad the song is one of your favourites...mine too !  Since planning the theme, I've started humming using the 'alternate' lyrics LOL

A xylophone player, square maker extraordinaire...what other hidden talents do you have ???

My favourite band is The Beatles (still!) and this blanket is my homage to them, using the colours of the uniforms they're wearing on the cover of their Sgt. Pepper album. All you need is love.

I also like the Beatles:-)and this colourful blanket is absolutely stunning!Great work!

The intro is so nice,as I love the song and the film:-)

Thanks Rachel.  The movie and song are favourites.

Absolutely stunning blanket Patricia - I like it    (Gerry and the pacemakers). - a lot!

You're so witty Karen - How Do You Do It?!

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for June figures click :

See how you may help!

Stipend for Thomas Appeal

SQUARES LIST

The JULY  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service