Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 15471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a cutie your monkey is in that blanket!

I see that a package of mine has arrived!  

The road map blanket was something that my friend had been urging me to make for years.   I tried several times, but it wasn't working out.   She kept urging, I kept trying.   Finally I found a helpful pattern and got it done.

She has just been through Hurricane Irma in Florida, safely, so I can celebrate by telling her that "HER" blanket is in South Africa, ready to warm a child.  Good timing!

It's such a fun blanket, Sharon. Some child is going to love it.....and not just for its warmth!!

Oh my goodness me - this little group are all fabulous!

Such a riot of colour to greet me on this cold, dull morning. I can see my variegated squares in no.2 :)

They look really beautiful surrounded by all the complementing pastels, Joan.  :))

More colour from 22nd August Opening Day:

The heart square, car, truck and the green/variegated striped sqs, all look familiar, but my brain is on strike this morning (most mornings, actually....lol).

More from the 22nd August. Some are gogo joined and some by volunteers.

Beautiful and creative blankets......my fave of the day would have to be #28.....pretty pastels.  :))

Beautiful!! Love #28 also, # 24 and 40 as well. The big square in #33 is awesome!
Thanks Christine!

I love them all! Such a riot of colour. They're fabulous.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

GET THE MOTOR RUNNING !

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The August 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service