Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 33818

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Christine for posting all these blankets. There are so many blankets coming in at the moment. You are doing an incredible job posting and even numbering these photographs.

Number 2 to 13 are from my team. There are a few heart squares from Joan Hume in Number 2.
It's great to see our completed blankets as I hand in about 7 blankets a week.

I have lots of photos from 29th August now Estelle and quite a few of those are by your team, but I can only guess from experience which so it's great to have your input. I'll start posting them tomorrow all being well.

Sooooo great to see so many of Sharon B.'s blankets in the Blanket Room.  :))

Think I see my monkey square in #3.

LOVE the colour and texture combos in #16.

So very many stunning blankets here today.

What a cutie your monkey is in that blanket!

I see that a package of mine has arrived!  

The road map blanket was something that my friend had been urging me to make for years.   I tried several times, but it wasn't working out.   She kept urging, I kept trying.   Finally I found a helpful pattern and got it done.

She has just been through Hurricane Irma in Florida, safely, so I can celebrate by telling her that "HER" blanket is in South Africa, ready to warm a child.  Good timing!

It's such a fun blanket, Sharon. Some child is going to love it.....and not just for its warmth!!

Oh my goodness me - this little group are all fabulous!

Such a riot of colour to greet me on this cold, dull morning. I can see my variegated squares in no.2 :)

They look really beautiful surrounded by all the complementing pastels, Joan.  :))

More colour from 22nd August Opening Day:

The heart square, car, truck and the green/variegated striped sqs, all look familiar, but my brain is on strike this morning (most mornings, actually....lol).

More from the 22nd August. Some are gogo joined and some by volunteers.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

With Gratitude to our Gogos

SQUARES LIST

The MAY  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. 

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jun 5.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service