Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 15471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well done Helen - am I right in thinking that they were your first crochet squares as well?

Congrats on spotting your squares, Helen. Hope your exams went well and your job is everything you hoped it would be.  :))

You are quite correct, Christine, my first crochet squares are among them. You have a much better memory than me! I'm thrilled to see them there safe and sound. Sadly, there is still no sign of my other parcel with my large green blanket (sent about a month before the parcel containing these squares). However, it's great to know that some of my squares will soon be warming a child!

Thanks, Bev. Everything seems to be going well at the minute with my job. It isn't easy working with children but I do love them all so!

A few more from early August before we move on to the 22nd....

What a bevy of beauties!! These are really quite special.

Here are some more beauties from 22nd August. I think most of these would have been received already joined so you may recognise them. No 18 was made by Leanne.

All gorgeous, as usual. Thank you Christine.

There are so many wonderful blankets here that it is hard to pick a favorite.  But today I think I'm choosing #18, because it looks so fresh and spring-like.   We don't see many green blankets so this one is a real treat.

Fun to see squares I sent in last year found a home.  

Thank you for another stunning collection of color and images Christine.

Thank you Christine for posting all these blankets. There are so many blankets coming in at the moment. You are doing an incredible job posting and even numbering these photographs.

Number 2 to 13 are from my team. There are a few heart squares from Joan Hume in Number 2.
It's great to see our completed blankets as I hand in about 7 blankets a week.

I have lots of photos from 29th August now Estelle and quite a few of those are by your team, but I can only guess from experience which so it's great to have your input. I'll start posting them tomorrow all being well.

Sooooo great to see so many of Sharon B.'s blankets in the Blanket Room.  :))

Think I see my monkey square in #3.

LOVE the colour and texture combos in #16.

So very many stunning blankets here today.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

GET THE MOTOR RUNNING !

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The August 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service