Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 17439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good spotting Mary and Ros - you probably already know but if you double click on any photo it opens much bigger so that you can see your work.

Super collection!!

Faves of the day......30, 31, 50 & 64.  :))

This is the rest of the September photos received so far. There are some absolutely beautiful examples of talent and love amongst these - from the so-warm and cosy, to inventive examples of skilful joining from Barbara and other members of the team, to fun embellishments that make unique expressions of caring for children that need to feel remembered and cherished.

So many lovely blankets here, so hard to pick favourites, but No 101 is definitely a strong contender, love all those smiley faces.

Also love 82 and 85. The granny square blankets are also a stand out.

I really admire the skill and patience of the team members who put together the odd sized squares too, they do a masterful job. I love the idea of no square going to waste.

Fantastic collection of blankets, 100 and 101 so lovely but so are all the others! Xx

Fun to see squares I made for last years Olympic theme show up in a blanket.

I agree with Wendy and Jude, 100 is fantastic!

Soooo many pretty blankets, so many beaut 'picture' squares. I really like the 'waffle' blanket, # 85.........all those squares in the same stitch, has my admiration....also the blankets that have been crocheted together, I so wish I could do this. 

A really beautiful collection. No favourites! I love them all.

A lot more photos arrived yesterday. some named, so I'll post those first and hope I've got them right:

Thank you Christine for sharing more photos with us, I am delighted to see a blanket a sent in July (the one with butterflies), you have made my day :))
Chris, I remember seeing your butterfly blanket earlier this year...great to see it in the blanket room, now we just need to spot it on a distribution wrapped around a child, that would be the icing on the cake. Xx

Indeed it would Louise :))

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY 2 BAGS OF FRUIT

CLICK HERE

SQUARES LIST

The September 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service