Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 19988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I joined that blanket Christine. The houndstooth squares are from Hong Kong. They were given to me to join so unfortunately that’s all I know about them.
The plain Janes I used were from St Stithians school.

Thanks again for all the time you spend posting these photos. The pile of blankets just grows and grows.
We all get stuck in and photograph, fold and pack them away and before you know , there’s a mountain of blankets again.

Thanks to all of the contributors for your time knitting and crocheting these magnificent squares.

Hi Estelle, I have 2 names from Hongkong, Christine van Tassle and Jim Jade, they are no forum members, they have sent parcels in June 2017. Most likely the squares were made by them. Really stunning patterns. All blankets are a feast for the eyes. :) Thank you for all the work you do.xo

Thanks for the info Anneke. I always like to know who made the squares and where they from. It’s like being back at school in a Geography class opening the parcels.

Thank you for your comments Estelle. I have a batch of squares to post tomorrow that had your name against them - whether you did join them all I don't know but it's likely that your team did.

I do have a pattern for the houndstooth squares - I just don't have the skill to make them but obviously someone in Hong Kong does.

There are so many talented contributors out there.
I wouldn’t know where to start making those squares but they were great to work with.
Looking forward to seeing the next batch of blankets. Thank you Christine.

There were several labels amongst these photos but as Estelle explained sometimes another blanket is placed on the pile and things can get a bit confused. There are a few of which I am sure and Estelle can probably help with the rest.

What an amazing and stunning collection of blankets! Wow! More than thrilled to see that my blanket arrived safely. The blankets made by Barb are very special, what a love and patience to join all those differently sized squares into beautiful blankets! They look like modern art landscape paintings! 

Anneke and Sharon your blankets are truly magnificent.

My team joined all the blankets from the bright pink one. The pink squares were some of the hundreds that we received from Kings College.

All the granny squares are from Cath.

The blanket with the corner squares ( which I didn’t use on the corners ) came from Judy Rose.

Thank you so much Estelle for your compliments about my blanket. Much appreciated xoxo

Thank you for making my squares look so beautiful!

There are some real stunners in this group. Impossible to pick a favourite. They are all so good.

Fabulous square Amy. I didn’t see it in “real life ‘.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The October 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service