Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 26616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More blankets & squares :

More recent blankets :

Thank you for these great photos, Pam. Karla's blanket is so gorgeous. I love the colours in Athelé's blanket.

Happy, happy, happy, spied my little hedgehog in a blanket.  :))

Wow! Karla's beautiful 'teddy' blanket is there already....won't some little one have a big smile on their face.

Another batch of recently completed blankets ! 

From Hong Kong

RMB Blanket

Thank you Pam. Some lovely blankets. I love the framed striped squares. They really stand out. I also see my strawberry themed squares in a blanket. I'm thrilled about it !

Marion, I'm so glad you saw your strawberry square in the blanket.   Doesn't it look delicious???

There are so many wonderful squares shown that it is hard to choose any favorite, but there is plenty of texture and color and love (big, beautiful hearts) and warmth.

Thanks to everyone who made squares, sewed squares, and photographed the blankets, paying special attention to the details so we all get to share in the joy.

Thank you so much for these photos, Pam.  It's lovely to see such beautiful squares surrounded by their friends :))  It's also good to know they are all on a mission to bring comfort to the children ... xo

I love them all. They add so much colour to my day, and I can just imagine the children wrapped in these fabulous blankets.

Congrats on spotting your strawberry square, Marion.  :))

I have just spied my heart of hearts square and I am pleased to see it is sitting nice and flat.  :))

Another wonderful batch of blankets for us to drool over! 

This one is from the Czech Republic

Wow.  I kept scrolling and scrolling...beautiful blanket after amazing blanket after bright designs....so much creativity here!  How wonderful for the children.  Wow.  I am very impressed with some blankets that have successfully incorporated all different sizes of squares into them too.  All types of yarn. Isn't human creativity wonderful? And so varied...I think, to be British for a second, I'm gobsmacked.

Drool, drool, drool!!!

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

One time donation:

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

The FEBRUARY 2018 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

New to the forum?

Please click on

at the top of this  

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service