Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 39854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a beauties!!!

From Estelle :

Sharon B your FAB U LOUS Christmas blanket arrived today together with all the soft toys and squares and goodies in the 2 parcels you sent. 
Thank you for all the time you spend creating these amazing blankets. Love the owl.

I had the pleasure of sewing Marion Davies- WALES - fabulous squares together. Thank you Vivienne for sharing these squares with me. Marion I had them for a while as I waited for the perfect blue squares to complete the blanket. You will make one of our children extremely happy and warm. Thank you so much.

Two gorgeous Cath Rileys / Marioth Brown creations. Somehow l think pink is your favourite colour Marioth. I’m hoping to see these blankets draped over the children from Acres of Love on Thursday. Thank you both and thank you Ronda for the amazing charity you run.
By the way Marioth that border is purple not black...not a good pic!

Woo Hoo!!! A collection of STUNNING blankets, this morning.  :))

Absolutely stunning. Sharon's reindeer blanket is unique.

It is always a bit of relief to see that packages arrive safely, so thank you for the pictures of goods from my shipment.

And all the other blankets are so beautiful.   I couldn't possibly pick a favorite; it's always the one I'm looking at right now!

I agree with Sharon, my favorite is the blanket I'm looking at right now. So many beauties here!  Thanks for sharing the photos with us, Pam. :D

Estelle,thank you so much, you have made a wonderful blanket with my Squares. I'm always eager to see how they look when combined with others from far and wide.

Some May Blankets!!!

Lovely! Especially the blue granny squares blanket at the top and the corner to corner blankets.

So many beautiful blankets.   I love Amy's blue granny squares, but also the striped squares, especially when mixed with solids. 

What a nice touch to give us the names of the talented loving ladies who worked so diligently on these blankets for the children. Thank you ladies, these are beauties!

Is Janet Coleman the person who knitted the blanket, or the person who sewed it up?  I only ask because I have made some squares very similar to some of the ones in this blanket.  It is probably a case of us both using the same yarns, but I just wondered,.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for July figures click :

See how you may help!

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service