Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 40053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The rest of the blankets shown at Volunteer's Day, 10th January

Thanks for sharing another beautiful collection of color

Beautiful and colourful....and I can't resist picking a couple of faves....#9 & #11. :))

They are certainly worth repeating, Amy.  :))  Oops, this ended up in the wrong place (gotta love Ning). I meant, it would be lovely to see some 'love' squares again, this March.  :))

This batch are from the Opening Day 31st January. Some of you will recognise some of these truly beautiful blankets.

Oh, Christine, thank you!  Another gorgeous collection!  I see Chris C's blanket in position number 5 :))  Others do look familiar, but I can't place them right away.  xo

Happy Dance, I see some more of my squares.  Isn't 19 one of Sharon's?

A wonderful batch of blankets, thank you Christine. Lovely to see Chris's blanket again, Amy did you make all those lovely flower squares? They are beautiful, I know I've seen them on the forum before and I recognise No. 19, it could be Sharon's. :))
I've just checked the forum, I think no. 19 is Lesley King's and no. 2 is Joan Humm's. Both are stunning blankets.

As much as I would love to take the credit for No 19 , sadly it is not mine. This was made by Lesley . I think it was one of her first blankets and it is truly stunning.

Yes, my first ever blanket - I'm doing Amy's Happy Dance!!!

They are all beautiful, but I especially like the flowers on No 12 - amazing!

Lesley, my apologies for identifying the blanket incorrectly.  It is really stunning.  Isn't it great to see your things arrive, just wait until you see something you made wrapped around a child.  Truly thrilling!

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 'Donate' button, below, offers one time donations as well as an option for monthly subscriptions other than above options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for July figures click :

See how you may help!

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service