Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 21290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My faves of the day.......#46, 53, 56, 60 & 70.  :))  Another colourful collection.....great 'blanket' stitches.

The rest of the 8th August photos - I now have the 15th and 22nd to post so we're okay for colour fixes for a while to come.

All are beautiful but I especially love 93 and 100.

Some gorgeous, eye popping blankets here! I must admit, Susanne Leverton's blanket is a beauty, as are 96 and 100 :))

I see that more of the hearts have been made up into blankets, and they look terrific.   I really like the Alien Smiley Face heart in blanket #90.   Makes me smile too.

I see my butterfly and  flowers  squares and numerous variegateds of mine in #96....yay!!!! 

Susanne's is gorgeous!!!!.....may just be the inspiration for my next blanket.....lol.

LOVE 93, 94, 95 & 100...oh my gosh, there's just sooooo many to love in this batch.....lol.

Taking an 'enlarged view' of #96...thinking they are all squares I have sent....mostly mine and maybe a couple from my sis....memory not the best....lol. 

So glad you spotted your work Bev - maybe there are more of your squares here.

These are from Opening Day 15th August. Some had names against them; Harrison's Mom has three, there's one from Grace Weir, two or three from Linda McAllister but mostly there is no information. I'm guessing that a couple are from Anne Connor - tell us if you see yours

More beauties!!
I recognized Graces's and I think 23 and 25 are Wendy's. I love # 10 and all the striped ones. Thanks Christine.

Hurrah! Blankets 23, 24, 25 and 26 are all mine! Phew! Good to know my parcels have arrived! (does happy dance). They would probably be from the parcel I sent in February.

Also loving blankets 13, 14 and 16, very eyecatching.

4 of your beauties, Congrats Wendy!!
Great to my my teams blankets. 93 - 100. Thank you Christine.

This should have been posted on the previous page.

I think the rainbow squares in 83 might be by me :)

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The NOVEMBER 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service