Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 23522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A riot of colour, thanks for posting the pics Linda.....I know I've seen the multi coloured striped blanket on the right hand side before but I can't remember who made it...I'll have to investigate!! 

Found it!!  The multi coulored stripe blanket is Susanne's from last Aug and I think the one underneath is Wendy's lavender dream blanket  :))

I thought I recognized it but wasn't sure.  Thanks for figuring it out Louise :-)

Lovely! I really like the stripey blanket on the right, (second from bottom). I also remember seeing it on the forum, but can't remember who made it either).

I am also doing a happy dance as the two blankets right at the bottom are mine! On the left is blanket 72 'Beautiful dreamer' and on the right is 70 'Lavender dream'.

I thought you'd recognize them Wendy !

My multistripe "Leftovers" Blanket on the right.   ( knitted using circular needles back and forth to fit all the stitches on)

What a joy to look at all these beautiful blankets!  Thank you so much for posting the photos Linda, you have been very busy.

A few blankets from Feb 5

Image may contain: stripes No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: stripesImage may contain: stripesNo automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: indoor

A beautiful bunch. One prettier than the other. 

Gorgeous blankets! Thanks so much Linda for posting these photos. They are all inspirational blankets!

RECENT BLANKET PICS , apologies for not being able to number as Christine does - she'll be back in the spring!

A beautiful, colourful collection. I love the one with the vegetable squares, and also the one in small squares of different shades of green and white.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

READ HOW YOU CAN HELP

SQUARES LIST

The REVISED JANUARY 2018 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service