Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 38117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely! I really like the stripey blanket on the right, (second from bottom). I also remember seeing it on the forum, but can't remember who made it either).

I am also doing a happy dance as the two blankets right at the bottom are mine! On the left is blanket 72 'Beautiful dreamer' and on the right is 70 'Lavender dream'.

I thought you'd recognize them Wendy !

My multistripe "Leftovers" Blanket on the right.   ( knitted using circular needles back and forth to fit all the stitches on)

What a joy to look at all these beautiful blankets!  Thank you so much for posting the photos Linda, you have been very busy.

A few blankets from Feb 5

Image may contain: stripes No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: stripesImage may contain: stripesNo automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: indoor

A beautiful bunch. One prettier than the other. 

Gorgeous blankets! Thanks so much Linda for posting these photos. They are all inspirational blankets!

Ahh, Mr. Furry Green Monster makes an appearance at last (first blanket Feb 5), together with one of my simple flower squares. Mrs would be pleased that her companion is not too far away, and helping to warm another child.

RECENT BLANKET PICS , apologies for not being able to number as Christine does - she'll be back in the spring!

A beautiful, colourful collection. I love the one with the vegetable squares, and also the one in small squares of different shades of green and white.

Lovely, lots of eye catching colour here. Hard to choose a favourite, but I like the one second from the bottom (in the wide stripes) and the one's with the larger granny squares. I also like the one with squares in shades of green and white (like Valerie).

A beautiful collection.....loved the fruit & veg and Amy's 'autumn leaves' blanket.  :))

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for June figures click :

See how you may help!

Stipend for Thomas Appeal

SQUARES LIST

The JULY  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service