Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 20197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are so many talented contributors out there.
I wouldn’t know where to start making those squares but they were great to work with.
Looking forward to seeing the next batch of blankets. Thank you Christine.

There were several labels amongst these photos but as Estelle explained sometimes another blanket is placed on the pile and things can get a bit confused. There are a few of which I am sure and Estelle can probably help with the rest.

What an amazing and stunning collection of blankets! Wow! More than thrilled to see that my blanket arrived safely. The blankets made by Barb are very special, what a love and patience to join all those differently sized squares into beautiful blankets! They look like modern art landscape paintings! 

Anneke and Sharon your blankets are truly magnificent.

My team joined all the blankets from the bright pink one. The pink squares were some of the hundreds that we received from Kings College.

All the granny squares are from Cath.

The blanket with the corner squares ( which I didn’t use on the corners ) came from Judy Rose.

Thank you so much Estelle for your compliments about my blanket. Much appreciated xoxo

Thank you for making my squares look so beautiful!

There are some real stunners in this group. Impossible to pick a favourite. They are all so good.

Fabulous square Amy. I didn’t see it in “real life ‘.
Judith you sent so many beautiful squares. The rose squares are amazing. I’ve just edged the “autumn shades” one that Ana stitched together. I hope you don’t mind that I repositioned some of the squares on the blanket I did. I just loved the way the corner ones came together.
You should see Ana’s one soon as it was photographed on Tuesday.

I hope this reply pops up in the correct spot this time.

They are gorgeous, all of them. Cathy's Anneke's and Sharon's steal the show . Many thanks Estelle, Barb and the rest of the team. WELL DONE!!! 

Thanks to you too Christine

Wow, so many beauties here! Hard to choose a favourite, but definitely loving the granny square ones again.

Barb deserves a medal for the patience and skill she has shown matching up and working all the odd sized squares into blankets too, they all look awesome.

The beauty with the black background and the entrelac colorful squares is Amy's . That reminds me of Vassarely. Congrats!, Amy !!! 

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The October 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service