Replies

• What a marvelous selection of photos!  So much to feast my eyes on here...the lovely hand made teddies and toys, the bright cheery handwarmers that the kids so much need in the middle of winter and the warm hats.  The blankets...I was looking at all the different squares and hope people spot some of theirs.  

That's great to see Ute's school tops on some of the kids...I remember her being blown away by how many were donated to her and rushing to launder them so they were ready to go. (they weren't dirty, just a general good idea) The creativity of all the hats, handwarmers, toys and blanket squares is a wonderful demonstration of how many caring loving people there are in the world. 

Great way to start my week, thank you Pam for putting these up for us to enjoy!

Love, Jeanne xxxx

• Whoo Hoo! I think I see one of my hats, in the second photo from top and also a couple of times in photos further down. I think it is this one:

2965511544?profile=original

• I am so pleased to see some of the children in the new ex school clothing that was donated by a friend from his business and I will be passing copies on to him.  He will be thrilled as I am.  Gorgeous blankets and lots of happy children.

• Wonderful to see the clothing keeping the children warm.  With cold temperatures in S.A. right now, they will appreciate the tops as much as the blankets.  Please thank your friend for his generosity.

• The clothing looks lovely. Many thanks to your friend.

• What happy smiles on the faces of these children ! 

Nice to see the blankets, etc being distributed so quickly.

• Delightful pictures, Pam !! I spy Kathy's Krazy Cat . 

• Well spotted Diana! Only a few weeks ago these blankets were featured in the Blanket Room, and, now, they are wrapped around the children's shoulders - such wonderful teamwork from around the world channelled into the KAS Barn and then out again, promptly!

• How did I miss Karla's Lady Bug panel . I'm overjoyed to see the children so happy especially with their toys.

2965511406?profile=RESIZE_320x320

This reply was deleted.