Apologies, no details regarding the photographs - some of which were found on an old camera! All we know is that the three distributions took place from 6th March 2018 onwards with Wandi, Vivienne, Lindi & Thomas

plus

a photograph of a fire-shack family that Ronda provided with

emergency blankets and clothes.

VIVIENNE'S DISTRIBUTION

LINDI and  THOMAS'S DISTRIBUTION

The children gather around our trusty KasVan to say goodbye, Ronda mentioned that the van is now 5 years old and what a blessing it has been - it is still going like a bird - thank you G4S!

FIRE SHACK FAMILY VICTIMS

This couple has 4 children.

Their shack burnt down including their possessions and ID books - they have nothing so I gave them 5 blankets from my last distribution and clothes for the children. KAS wishes them well.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for these photos, and thank you Ronda for reaching out to children and families like the one devastated by the fire. I am so thankful and proud to be able to contribute to KAS. You restore my faith in humanity!

• Lovely to see the joy on the kids' faces, but already some have learnt to be wary, I think.

May God bless and help the poor family who lost everything in the fire.  

• Wonderful distributions! The little one in the navy and white checked top in the second pic down is adorable.

So glad Ronda was able to help out the family who lost everything....very sad.

• oh my lovely to see - what wonderful cheerful colours the distributions provide! I'm so glad to see that those kids got toys and hats as well as blankets.

This reply was deleted.