Square Circle Forum

Hi K-A-S Friends.

Many of us have enjoyed a good chuckle or interesting moment in the Share a Yarn and Furry Friends discussions, haven't we?
Being the continually evolving community that we are; as of this moment, these two discussions shall become one.

Welcome to FUNNY and FANTASTIC!

Please feel free to share a pic, a funny story or maybe a link to a video about...... anything.
 We'd love to know what puts a 'smile on your dial' and a 'song in your heart'.

Views: 3523

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a group that I should belong to, but I have no intention of doing so......... 

Recently I was unable to go out for a couple of weeks, so had more time for crocheting. My son said one evening, that at least I should have put a big dent in my yarn stash as I hadn't been able to go out and buy more, I just smiled........

OK......  so the quantity was smaller and mine was from ebay and Deramores (30% off sale), but the feeling is sooo good when the parcels arrive :)))))

I'm with you on both of these, Christine. I don't use Amazon for wool as it's often very expensive, but I've found several good sites here in France and in England.

Sooo funny, Chris.  :))

KASer Jana Benitez shared this with me and I couldn't resist sharing it with you.  

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

Hilarioous. I know just the couple I would like to make this for......but I'm afraid that theymight never talk to me again.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! Yes, I think I would make it for people I DIDN'T like, Valerie......lol.

I really do like the people I was thinking of, but they are quite unique and I could just imagine them in this kind of outfit.

I think I'd get along great with people with this attitude about life but criminy just the same, lol.  

Yep....hopefully not with outfits I make though! Bwahahahahahahahahaha:

I'll make him whatever he wants with any yarn he chooses!!! I'm a gerat Johnny Depp fan.

Sorry Valerie....not a fan.  :((

Johmmy is a good actor alright, I just think he's been over exposed lately.  I'm still deciding whether having him show up as the real Grindelwald at the end of Fantastic Beasts was a good thing or a bad one. Time will tell.  It's unfortunate that it got going around that putting Johnny Depp in a film guaranteed it's success because then when that Lone Ranger film came out with him playing that ridiculous and insulting parody of a First Nations' person (Indian in USA) they blamed the film's failure on him. Unfair I think.  I do enjoy Mr. Depp in the Pirates films...that kind of nuttery I can totally get behind.  I haven't dared watch him in Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street...that's so not my type of film.

Anyways I can just imagine Johnny saying this, in Jack's voice.  And I have to admit I'm probably guilty of such yarn faux pas myself.  One doesn't always choose the right color I find! ;)  Peace, out.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The October 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service