Square Circle Forum

Hi K-A-S Friends.

Many of us have enjoyed a good chuckle or interesting moment in the Share a Yarn and Furry Friends discussions, haven't we?
Being the continually evolving community that we are; as of this moment, these two discussions shall become one.

Welcome to FUNNY and FANTASTIC!

Please feel free to share a pic, a funny story or maybe a link to a video about...... anything.
 We'd love to know what puts a 'smile on your dial' and a 'song in your heart'.

Views: 2496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm with you on both of these, Christine. I don't use Amazon for wool as it's often very expensive, but I've found several good sites here in France and in England.

Sooo funny, Chris.  :))

KASer Jana Benitez shared this with me and I couldn't resist sharing it with you.  

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

Hilarioous. I know just the couple I would like to make this for......but I'm afraid that theymight never talk to me again.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! Yes, I think I would make it for people I DIDN'T like, Valerie......lol.

I really do like the people I was thinking of, but they are quite unique and I could just imagine them in this kind of outfit.

I think I'd get along great with people with this attitude about life but criminy just the same, lol.  

Yep....hopefully not with outfits I make though! Bwahahahahahahahahaha:

I'll make him whatever he wants with any yarn he chooses!!! I'm a gerat Johnny Depp fan.

Sorry Valerie....not a fan.  :((

Johmmy is a good actor alright, I just think he's been over exposed lately.  I'm still deciding whether having him show up as the real Grindelwald at the end of Fantastic Beasts was a good thing or a bad one. Time will tell.  It's unfortunate that it got going around that putting Johnny Depp in a film guaranteed it's success because then when that Lone Ranger film came out with him playing that ridiculous and insulting parody of a First Nations' person (Indian in USA) they blamed the film's failure on him. Unfair I think.  I do enjoy Mr. Depp in the Pirates films...that kind of nuttery I can totally get behind.  I haven't dared watch him in Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street...that's so not my type of film.

Anyways I can just imagine Johnny saying this, in Jack's voice.  And I have to admit I'm probably guilty of such yarn faux pas myself.  One doesn't always choose the right color I find! ;)  Peace, out.

I found a few 'funnies' that I thought I would share....

RSS

KNIT-A-SQUARE SOUTH AFRICA

DONATE DIRECTLY to

KNIT-A-SQUARE SA

Monthly donation:

Image result for please images

Please go directly to the Donate page HERE as the Subscribe button below is experiencing difficulties !

[To view other options, Click on Option 1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $17484.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

KAS MERCHANDISE

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The April 2017 Squares List is available.

Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service