FUNNY AND FANTASTIC

Hi K-A-S Friends.

Many of us have enjoyed a good chuckle or interesting moment in the Share a Yarn and Furry Friends discussions, haven't we?
Being the continually evolving community that we are; as of this moment, these two discussions shall become one.

Welcome to FUNNY and FANTASTIC!

Please feel free to share a pic, a funny story or maybe a link to a video about...... anything.
 We'd love to know what puts a 'smile on your dial' and a 'song in your heart'.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not particularly funny or fantastic but this seemed the best place to post.

I recently saw some yarn that put me in mind of a cardigan I knitted for myself in the 1980s. I had to buy a ball and then come home and hunt through the old albums to see if I had any photos.

So, here's the new yarn:

846047624?profile=RESIZE_710xand here's me with my now 30 year old son:

846065179?profile=RESIZE_710x

Happy Days!

• What a nice story!Such a cute little boy:-)Very interesting...as in Germany I bought this wool,while pregnant and knitted a baby blanket for my little daughter:-)She has turnend four in Dezember....

• Thank you Rachel. Isn't it nice that we can all share stories like this through KAS. Four is such a lovely age - I almost wish I were a young Mum again!

• Aww..Yes it's a lovely age!I really do enjoy beeing a Mum!Best thing in life:-)

• "Your little girl is 4 already?? I remember when you commented you were a new mom. Congrats, Rachel,"

• Great memory Patricia!  Lovely story (made me smile) and fab pic ❤️

• Aww, so cute, Patricia. In fact I think it's fantastic!!...so it's the perfect place to post.

LOVING your yarn....it's very pretty.  :))

• Awwwww Patricia, this is the perfect place for your photo!!!  Your baby boy is beautiful and you look like an extremely proud Mom.  Thank you for sharing this with us.

How interesting thao 30 years later you can still buy the same (or similar) yarn ... xo

• Lovely moment. Thanks for sharing, Patricia. 

This reply was deleted.