Square Circle Forum

Hi K-A-S Friends.

Many of us have enjoyed a good chuckle or interesting moment in the Share a Yarn and Furry Friends discussions, haven't we?
Being the continually evolving community that we are; as of this moment, these two discussions shall become one.

Welcome to FUNNY and FANTASTIC!

Please feel free to share a pic, a funny story or maybe a link to a video about...... anything.
 We'd love to know what puts a 'smile on your dial' and a 'song in your heart'.

Views: 8589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have a little dog and we wouldn't dream of acting irresponsibly and not cleaning up, but when I visit the city I am appalled by the amount of dog mess in the streets!

At home, Jess does her business in a particular area on the paved yard in the garden, and as soon as I see it, I clear it up. If for some reason I haven't seen it, as soon as my son gets in from work, she leads him to it and looks at 'it' and then him, as if to say 'look what mum hasn't done today!' A doggy tell tale :))

Hahaha, Chris.

Hahaha....yeah, they're the only socks I'd be making.

Ditto Bev! Very funny!

'm like Bev. These are just about my level of sock-making.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it, Wendy.....I knew my messy house was justified.  :))

and the praise we get when the place is clean & tidy is very faint indeed............

Definitely!

LOL!!

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

Stipend for Thomas Appeal

SQUARES LIST

The MAY  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. 

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jun 5.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service