Square Circle Forum

Hi K-A-S Friends.

Many of us have enjoyed a good chuckle or interesting moment in the Share a Yarn and Furry Friends discussions, haven't we?
Being the continually evolving community that we are; as of this moment, these two discussions shall become one.

Welcome to FUNNY and FANTASTIC!

Please feel free to share a pic, a funny story or maybe a link to a video about...... anything.
 We'd love to know what puts a 'smile on your dial' and a 'song in your heart'.

Views: 3521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol Marjorie!!!!

I had wondered whether the picture above was 'staged', now I know it really can happen, it's even funnier.  :))

Hi Bev

I might add that this year's tree is 2ft tall and sitting well out of reach at the back of a high table. My granddaughter is quite disgusted but she wasn't the one crawling around the carpet retrieving broken baubles and chewed silver paper!!! :(((

Oh dear, I must apologise, but that puts a very funny image in my mind......lol.

My dog is probably only about 10-12" high and 13 yrs old.....quite unable to topple a tree.

I remember the day I came home and my dog failed to greet me.  I wondered what was up. She had a supremely guilty look on her face.  I found a huge block of cheese on the floor but untouched except for the tiniest of teeth imprints. Clearly somebody had left it out on the table, she'd snatched it, loving cheese as she did, then realized "Bad dog!", dropped it and been suffering the "tortures of the damned" ever since. She looked so guilty I didn't have the heart to scold her at all. I still chuckle and give an "awwww" about that.  This was our previous dog, Shadow, a black lab cross who's now up in heaven.  

Aww, that is so cute, Jeanne........no, you definitely couldn't have scolded her, she had punished herself enough.  :))

This is a great poem, Anne. Just imagine the frustration of having a mountain of yarn and no hook or needle!  I'd better be extra good.

I agree. If ever I needed incentive!!!

Just re-reading after a hectic week with a few very non-funny things happening. It brought a big smile, a hearty chuckle and lots of gratitude to you, Anne, for a very humerous poem. It's brightened my day considerably.

Don't they just.......and my dog even knows what the words "Schmakos", "Denta-bone" (dog treats) and the word 'treats' mean.

hahahahaha.  People can come right into our house and Katie never wakes up...crinkle a snack pack and wow she's awake and alert!

Sorry couldn't resist

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The October 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service