Square Circle Forum

Hi K-A-S Friends.

Many of us have enjoyed a good chuckle or interesting moment in the Share a Yarn and Furry Friends discussions, haven't we?
Being the continually evolving community that we are; as of this moment, these two discussions shall become one.
Welcome to FUNNY and FANTASTIC!
Please feel free to share a pic, a funny story or maybe a link to a video about...... anything.
 We'd love to know what puts a 'smile on your dial' and a 'song in your heart'.

Views: 6125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! Valerie what an amazing present, so many great colours and whole balls, what a kind lady :))

What an incredible gift, Valerie!!!  Alex is indeed a lady with a kind heart. I can imagine the fun you'll have working your way through this treasure.   

Just look at all that blue!  And red ... and blue ... and yellow ... and blue ... and pink ... and blue ... and green ... and blue ... and orange ... and blue ... lol ... xo

There were large amounts of BLUE and PINK. So I know that there will be at least 2 happy KAS sisters!!

LOL Valerie... now I wonder who those KASsisters would be ... xo

I jjust can't imagine!! I have a pair of......BLUE....handwarmers in the making at the moment, and I just wonder who might like them.

Nup, can't think of anyone who would like to see a pair of blue handwarmers......can you, Glo?....hee hee hee

And very good quality. I've already made a square, a pair of handwarmers (pink for Bev!) and am halfway through a teddy and another sqaure. I just couldn't wait to dive in.

What a kind and generous heart this woman has.  God bless her.

I can't wait to see your beautiful creations.

Totally agree with everyone....what an incredibly generous lady. LOVING the pink handwarmers, Valerie.  :))

You'll be pleased to know that I've just finished another pair of PINK handwarmers, Bev. They're identical to the first pair. I just love this yarn.

Yummo, Valerie!!....I LOVED the edging you put on the first pair.....very stylish.  :))

Later I'm going food shopping with my son (I really dislike food shopping), but  so wish my shopping list and store looked like this.......

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

One time donation:

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

The FEBRUARY 2018 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

New to the forum?

Please click on

at the top of this  

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service