Square Circle Forum

We all love our pets and they love us right back. Even my daughter's Betta fish, if you don't come right up to the glass and tell him what a pretty boy he is, he won't eat his breakfast.  He dances and jigs and flares his gills, he loves getting attention too. So here we go, dashing into the new year....and the following is something I've always wanted to try...yep, I'd be a great counterweight hanging off the rear end....can't you just see me now?

So feel free to share anything amusing or touching or wacky about our animal friends, it'll brighten everyone's day I am sure.

Views: 3582

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

With it being 'snake season' and all manner of slithery things, I am not inclined to let Miss Bonnie out on her own as she is a real terrier when it comes to 'the hunt'. We have a family of about 6 skinks (black lizards, with the adults being 12+ inches long) living year round in our shed....mama, papa and four or more babies and Bonnie thinks they are her play things. In Winter they stay in the shed, out of harms way, but come summer they travel everywhere in the garden and on our verandas (shudder) and she LOVES chasing them. We are just concerned that the goannas and snakes that could be 'out there' may not be so accommodating to her play. Hubby rigged up this little 'play pen' for her, to hopefully keep her a little more safe.....and the lizards, too....lol. Of course, Bonnie hates it and whimpers and then barks after about 10 minutes of being there.

Bev, how come OZ got more than its share of creepy crawlies? The most my dogs ever got to see in the garden was an occasional bunny, lots of chipmunks and very rarely, a skunk.

Guess what's coming!

Within the next few weeks CAFE KAS will be closed and this discussion will be closed and filed away.

In the interests of simplifying the forum, we will be combining two of our most popular discussions
SHARE A YARN and FURRY, FEATHERED AND FISHY FRIENDS

into one new discussion
***FUN AND FABULOUS*** 
which you will be able to find in the category
THE HEART OF KAS - MEMBERS' CORNER.
Watch for it!

That will probably be my last post on this old site.  Hope it gave people some laughs and chuckles.  Thanks Anne, for switching it over for us!

Thanks Jeanne it has been great fun. See you on  Fun and Fabulous ! !

Alright I just had to add one more....since I know danged well this is what is going to happen at our house if we buy a fake tree this year.....

RSS

KNIT-A-SQUARE SOUTH AFRICA

DONATE DIRECTLY to

KNIT-A-SQUARE SA

Monthly donation:

Image result for please images

Please go directly to the Donate page HERE as the Subscribe button below is experiencing difficulties !

[To view other options, Click on Option 1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $17484.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

KAS MERCHANDISE

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The April 2017 Squares List is available.

Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service