Square Circle Forum

Views: 10839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOVE your big brown bear, Diana...what a handsome fellow.  :))

His knitted friend is looking good, thus far, too.  :))

I don't mind knitting toys, but like yourself and many others, I find the stitching together and the facial features a challenge.

THANKS Amy for the encouragement and tips. I'll study your later bears ( loooove their expression) and  will try it again. I read for the eyes position, 10 rows from the neck and 4 stitches apart ...???. Thanks for your support. 

So, so strokable a texture and the bow just sets it off perfectly. New owner will just love it to death. 

TOYS: 157

HANDWARMERS: 345

SQUARES: 170

The darling little bear above was also traveling with a wonderful bunny companion.

Indeed. The yarn was very soft, tiny curls and chocolate brown. I'm glad you counted it. Thanks.

I have a birthday this month......... I have decided that I will have an afternoon of knit / crochet and chat and an afternoon tea Teddy Bears' Picnic.  I have asked anyone who wants to give me a gift to bring along a teddy bear they have either made or rescued from a local charity and given a wash and brush up........ so I hope that by the end of the month I will be sending a parcel of teddy bears to you.

Sadly January in the UK id far too cold and wet and even icy and snowy some days, for me to have a real picnic!

Rebecca what a lovely idea !  Good luck with your prezzies !  

What a great idea.

Rebecca, what a loving and generous idea!  And a great way to spend a birthday afternoon.  If I was closer, I'd love to join you.  I hope you have a very Happy Birthday with lots of Teddy visitors :)) xo

Rebecca what a fun idea.  I wish I could be there for the fun and festivities.

Your group always has the best teddies.  They are a very talented group.  Can't what to see what is produced.

Happy birthday, Rebecca!

What a fab idea, Rebecca.  :))  I hope you have a lovely birthday. xo

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

With Gratitude to our Gogos

SQUARES LIST

The APRIL  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

on the menu bar at the top of this  page.

HOW DO I?

Please click here

or

HAVE A QUESTION?      

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service