Square Circle Forum

Views: 4905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOVE your big brown bear, Diana...what a handsome fellow.  :))

His knitted friend is looking good, thus far, too.  :))

I don't mind knitting toys, but like yourself and many others, I find the stitching together and the facial features a challenge.

THANKS Amy for the encouragement and tips. I'll study your later bears ( loooove their expression) and  will try it again. I read for the eyes position, 10 rows from the neck and 4 stitches apart ...???. Thanks for your support. 

So, so strokable a texture and the bow just sets it off perfectly. New owner will just love it to death. 

TOYS: 157

HANDWARMERS: 345

SQUARES: 170

The darling little bear above was also traveling with a wonderful bunny companion.

Indeed. The yarn was very soft, tiny curls and chocolate brown. I'm glad you counted it. Thanks.

I have a birthday this month......... I have decided that I will have an afternoon of knit / crochet and chat and an afternoon tea Teddy Bears' Picnic.  I have asked anyone who wants to give me a gift to bring along a teddy bear they have either made or rescued from a local charity and given a wash and brush up........ so I hope that by the end of the month I will be sending a parcel of teddy bears to you.

Sadly January in the UK id far too cold and wet and even icy and snowy some days, for me to have a real picnic!

Rebecca what a lovely idea !  Good luck with your prezzies !  

What a great idea.

Rebecca, what a loving and generous idea!  And a great way to spend a birthday afternoon.  If I was closer, I'd love to join you.  I hope you have a very Happy Birthday with lots of Teddy visitors :)) xo

Rebecca what a fun idea.  I wish I could be there for the fun and festivities.

Your group always has the best teddies.  They are a very talented group.  Can't what to see what is produced.

Happy birthday, Rebecca!

What a fab idea, Rebecca.  :))  I hope you have a lovely birthday. xo

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The DECEMBER 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service