Square Circle Forum

Views: 10839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a snuggly-looking bear, Karla!  I love his little puppy friend that stowed away in his "luggage" ... ;) xo

The most huggable bear. Thanks, Karla.

They are all so cute. They'll have a great time.

Oh wow, Karla!!! What a GORGEOUS bunch of friends......love their special teddy blanket, too.  :))

What darling toys.  Love all the sparkles, too.

Your bear applique is so precious.  Loved it on your blanket and love it here, too.

Karla, these are fabulous.  I just love those little dolls with the sparkly tops and hats :) xo

In fact all of them were presents we got some time ago but no one played with them /except a bunny/. So I thought  it´d be better to send them some children to play with them.

Adorable bunch!! The little dolls are precious. And they are bringing their own blanket to que picnic. Smart. Thanks Karla. 

Wonderful toys and large square with the cute bear face.......thank you Karla. :))

I have been stockpiling my hand warmers since November.  Here are 15 that will be pillows for our guests at the picnic.

Isn't it fun see all the toys and blankets that will be at the picnic, too?

Super, Amy!  Beautiful  colors ...variegated and stripes ... the children will love them!  xo

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

With Gratitude to our Gogos

SQUARES LIST

The APRIL  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

on the menu bar at the top of this  page.

HOW DO I?

Please click here

or

HAVE A QUESTION?      

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service