Square Circle Forum

Views: 4905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How sweet these pets are Glo!  

What darling appliques!  I can just see a child sharing secrets during naptime with these pets.

Awww, three cuties......gorgeous shade in your pink square, Glo.  :))

Three rather special squares, each beauitiful, but I rather like the puppy :))

I love your little pets very much.

Gorgeous squares, love the little animal heads, so cute Glo xx

Just imagining the children finding these little surprises in their blanket. What treats they are Gloria. 

TOYS - 248

HAND WARMERS - 487

SQUARES - 4471

Oops, added one extra hand-warmer early today.

Packaged up and mailed Arabelle's parcel and 3 more yesterday.  Sent 23 toys [excluding Arabelle and her 4 little friends] and 105 more squares.

The toys were so excited about leaving for S.A. that I couldn't get them to stop long enough for a photo of all of them.  However...a few indulged me :-)

TOYS - 271

HAND WARMERS - 487

SQUARES - 4576

Linda these little guys are super special and soooo cute.  I love the black and white bears with the big bows. 

I'm glad this group sat still long enough for you to get their pictures.  I can only imagine the chaos you had to contend with ... 23 stuffed animals running and skipping all through your house!  And singing and laughing too, I bet ... hahaha ... xo

So adorable! My fave is the very casual honeybear in the bottom pic....perhaps not that casual, just exhausted from running around your house, Linda. He's looking very laidback....haha.

Twenty seven toys and 105 squares, what a terrific package Linda.

I am drawn to the grey wolf, or that is what it looks like to me.  All of them will be a big hit in SA.

It is amazing how these toys seem to come to life and like to run around the house.  Hopefully they are tired and ready to hibernate for their long journey.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The DECEMBER 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service