Square Circle Forum

Views: 10840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite is the blue one, its the eyebrow and the change of pattern on the body. Fantastic hand puppets. 

Glo, these puppets are absolutely beautiful....I love how you have created their faces, especially their eyes, wonderful work. Xx

10 Pairs of Handwarmers.

Oooooooh, Marion I can hardly speak!  Such beauty takes my breath away!!!!  What incredibly gorgeous handwarmers ... xo

Thanks, Gloria. I was suprised to find that I have so many shades of BLUE in my stash!

Very, very, pretty, Marion.......but surely you have some pink or purple in your stash?.....lol.

The variegated yarn make so nice patterns on  these handwarmers. Really beautiful!

Marion, these are gorgeous! The variegated yarn, together with the plain colours and your perfect stitching is a wnning combination :))

Exquisite work.  This reminds me of the waters in Greece, all those different shades of blue.

You have a great stash of blue!

Amazing work Marion! 

Gorgeous blue hand warmers Marion,  especially the ones with the darker blue stripes. :))

Grace Weir posted this amazing blanket, and I think the colors are just perfect for a picnic.

She writes: "Another blanket with Thelma's squares and my assembling etc."  Well done ladies.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

With Gratitude to our Gogos

SQUARES LIST

The APRIL  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

on the menu bar at the top of this  page.

HOW DO I?

Please click here

or

HAVE A QUESTION?      

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service