Square Circle Forum

Views: 10904

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So adorable! My fave is the very casual honeybear in the bottom pic....perhaps not that casual, just exhausted from running around your house, Linda. He's looking very laidback....haha.

Twenty seven toys and 105 squares, what a terrific package Linda.

I am drawn to the grey wolf, or that is what it looks like to me.  All of them will be a big hit in SA.

It is amazing how these toys seem to come to life and like to run around the house.  Hopefully they are tired and ready to hibernate for their long journey.

Some great parcels jorneying to SA! I have a soft spot for soft toys with moving arms and legs, like the little bear with the green ribbon in the bottom picture :))

All of them are beautiful but  most I love black and white ones. I think they are cats! They´ve got pointed ears, pink noses and whiskers. I adore cats!

Great bunch of playmates...the children in SA are going to love these, thanks Linda xx

Is that orange brown bear winking at us?! Love all these squeezable friends. 

13 Soft Toys

What a fantastic assortment of cuddly toys Diane, so many to delight the children :))

What a cute bunch of softness. They all look quite please with themselves and are ready to travel to SA.

Thanks, Diane

Lots of love and hugs for the children.

Oh my goodness, Diane, what a soft and cuddly 'chairful' :)))  The children are going to love them all ... xo

Diane, it´s a great collection of soft toys! I´d like to see all toys we sent in January in one Picture.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for June figures click :

See how you may help!

Stipend for Thomas Appeal

SQUARES LIST

The JUNE  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jul 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service