Square Circle Forum

Views: 10945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!!!

'If you go down in the woods today ....'   Hope there are some honey sandwiches in the picnic basket .. ...

They're so colourful. They're sure to have a good time. I hope they'll get on well with my bunch. They invited a lion cub and a raccoon to the party, and their godmother, Jeanne Choiquier, has sent themsome handwarmers in case it's cold.

TOYS - 125

HAND WARMERS - 337

SQUARES - 35

A lovely collection of toys and hand warmers Valerie :))

Valerie, what cute toys.  I am sure the lion cub will be very playful and enjoy meeting new friends at the picnic.  Our raccoon will make sure everyone gets their hands washed, too.

Thank you for the colorful hand-warmers Jeanne!

Valerie, your collection is wonderful!  Warm hands and a little friend to love ... a perfect gift for a child!  xo

Lesley, your toys re so beautifully made!

I agree Chris the toys are wonderful.

Lesley, what cheeky little ones.  I am sure we can find some honey sandwiches and even more for these precious and colorful bears.  After all, travelling does make one hungry.

These are terrific.  I love the stripes.

LOVE, love, love, your colourful bears, Lesley.....such pretty colours/outfits....and their faces are so sweet and adorable.  :))

Wow Valerie! A wonderful bounty of toys and handwarmers.......a great contribution from yourself and Jeanne.  :))

Lesley, what a delightful 'choir' or fun :)  Such beautiful colors and happy faces - arms wide open for hugs ... xo

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 'Donate' button, below, offers one time donations as well as an option for monthly subscriptions other than above options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for July figures click :

See how you may help!

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service