Sugar and spice and

all things nice

that's what little girls are made of.

This month of June is all for the girls. Pinks, purples, laces, frills, hearts, flowers, let your imagination run wild as you knit or crochet squares, beanies, toys and hand warmers !

April 2016 challenge: count the hearts!28/3/16 square no 1319/3/16 square no 83D seven petal flower21/4/16

Toys are always welcome ! So many little girls have never had a cuddly toy all for themselves.

Comfort doll 1My Funny BunnyApril Theme - Count Me Intoy by Ka Collins/CLMethodistJan 2016 Our Beautiful World

Snuggle up the little girls in their favourite colours this winter !

Here is a link to the album for ths month's squares

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/photo/albums/sugar-and-spice

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2930337247?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024I once read that it's never too late to knit for a theme - so here is my addition to the June theme.  It took a bit longer to finish these squares (life got in the way).

• Beautiful. I love the elephant.

• That is a gorgeous shade of pink and the elephant is a treasure  ! Beautiful matching flowers in the background.

• Beautiful squares, Arlene and am loving the backdrop. Pretty, pretty pinks.  :))

• June 2016 Theme - Sugar and Spice

Blanket in Lemon-yellow, mauve and variegated (lemon/mauve/white).....I did finish the knitting part before the end of the month, then things got a little busy. :))
    It looks a little washed out in places (especially the yellow and bottom of blanket).......sunlight!!

Thank you for hosting, Sue......It has been a month of beauty.  :))

• Bev its gorgeous !

• What a wonderful colour combination, Bev! I love it! 

• WOW!  Bev, this is an absolute stunner!  I LOVE lemon ... almost as much as I love blue, so for me this is fab ... tee hee hee. What interesting patterns the variegated yarn made ... great for little fingers to trace :)  Excellent work and a real beauty, for sure! xo

• Fabulous blankets Heather and Bev. Clever ladies.
    • Wowzer Bev, I love it......lemon and mauve my NEW favourite colour combo!! A gorgeous blanket. :))))

Sue, thank you for hosting June's theme, sorry I haven't been very active this month, life gets in the way of KAS sometimes! It's been great looking at all the glorious items that have been created while I've been away, thanks everyone. :)))
This reply was deleted.