Square Circle Forum

Views: 3766

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YUM, yum, yum, Sharon!! Very pretty.  :))

I love your signature pattern and have enjoyed all the blankets you have made using it. When looking for mitre square blanket designs, I stumbled across a pattern for doing this, only in knitting. I was thrilled and have added it to my 'bookmarks' for a 'later date'.....lol. Haven't read the pattern, so hoping it's achievable.  :))

I like your rectangle designs so much! Always a pleasure to see the latest. I just know the new owners are intrigued by the shape and layout of colors. 

Think this one might just qualify - it is one of my pre-broken wrist efforts!

Of course it does - loving this bright burst of pumpkin inspired joy! Cheers ✔️

Certainly does, Pam. LOVE this colour combo. Have made a note to self to include more yellows and oranges as they really bring cheer to a blanket....move over, all my pinks and purples...haha.

oh Pam. Sorry to hear about your wrist. 

Thanks Deborah, it is not something I would recommend - I only went out early to feed the birds and slipped! The cast was covered in a rather fetching purple fabric and in a sling - I felt like the Queen, as everywhere I went people opened doors for me!

Adding for Jude Sullivan.....little Miss Olivia Owl. Isn't she just the CUTEST??!! Someone is going to adore her, Jude.   xo

I've fallen in love with this adorable owl - such a cutie, thank you Jude X

Love the pink owl !

The 5 diagonal squares to the left have not photographed to the colour which they are in real life - the wool is mainly fuschia pink, red, beige and brown - quite glorious and rich. The others are a little stash busting with some variegated and a patterned delicate square in a bright pink. Another 7 for the theme this month.

I've just finished off these squares ready for mailing today.   They make up my 52nd parcel.   Most of these are knit on the diagonal with appliques, but there are some PJ's half-and-half and striped ones too.    The peach wool was especially lovely to knit with.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for June figures click :

See how you may help!

Stipend for Thomas Appeal

SQUARES LIST

The JUNE  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jul 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service