Square Circle Forum

SUNRISE TO SUNSET

June 2017

So many things to see in your day from sunrise to sunset. Each of us in this world -wide KAS family will have different things we see during our day. Any of them can be inspiration for a square for a child. Don't forget the PJ's, they can be made in the colours of your day. Here a few ideas to give your creativity a start !

There is the sunrise to welcome the day.

Image result for free photos sunrise

The traffic on the way to work.

Nyc, blur focus motion, times square

Break with a book .

Young Student reading books

A butterfly on a flower. I couldn't resist our lovely monarch butterfly for this picture.

Animal, Beautiful, Monarch, Butterfly

Boiling the kettle for a cuppa or coffee.

Free stock photo of coffee, dirty, drink, vintage

A bird on a branch.

Blue Jay

Do you have a friend who is always happy to see you?

Tan and Black Yorkshire Terrier

The setting sun at the end of the day.

Sunset, Sky, Sun, Cloud, Twilight

I hope you enjoy these ideas from sunrise to sunset, we would love to "hear" about your day !

Remember June has a lovely warm square for the Pattern of the month. Give it a try !

JUNE PATTERN OF THE MONTH

Knitted Two Stitch Rib Square

Helen Flagg (USA)

It's [here] in the KAS Pattern Book where other patterns are available for you to use.

Views: 2806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Truly beautiful, Karla.  :)) LOVE your C2C borders.

Flowers in the grass - I'm in the garden again!

What better place to be ! Very sweet flowers to find in a blanket.

Lesley, your flowers are very beautiful!

These are really pretty, Lesley. That duller green is very effective in enhancing the colour of the flowers. 

Such sweet flowers, Lesley.....that flower on the right is GORGEOUS!!!

Yay - so I managed to squeeze it all in! And in case someone comments that I still have an empty space on the top right, well  that holds my big box of yarn-ends, which is currently in use downstairs! 

Well done, Heather!!! I wish mine was that organized......lol.

Looks like you need to keep away from Leeds market for a while, Heather :))  And I must show this to my husband and hope he can take the hint!

Eeee Heather......... I laughed out loud when I saw this photograph.    I wish my considerable stash was so well organised.    I have an ottoman, and 6 large boxes stashed/hidden around the house, all full of wool probably totalling around 17-18Kg.   It is so good to see that I am not the only one who is a woolaholic.    We WILL use it all though - right...??    Lol

What a beautiful thing! Heather this is a beautiful thing. Your organization is marvelous and your stash is perfect for alerting you when you need to go shopping!!! LOL

Oh, my! I feel so much better. I thought I had too much yarn....you win! I love it. 

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

GET THE MOTOR RUNNING !

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The August 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service