Square Circle Forum

Views: 1994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Louise,

I'm thrilled!! I have raised 60 GBP by selling hand-warmers to the Fulham Running Club (London), for Ronda and the SA.team. 

Some of the members are wearing the hand- warmers in practice. today. (some runners are participating in a half marathon race Feb 18th) A big Thanks to all the contributors. 

Three cheers for you, Diana!!!  What a brilliant idea ... a fabulous way to raise funds to help Ronda and her team in S.A.  And the members wearing your hand warmers look extremely pleased with them.  

Catch this cyber (((HUG))) and give yourself a huge pat on the back.  Well done :))) xo

Diana, what a great idea; I love the hand warmers in their little bags, I can totally understand why you have sold out! Well done!

I'm going to think on this.

Sometimes people see me working on my little projects and ask if I'm selling them. And people who crochet ask if I have a pattern. I could just say make me an offer. ??? 

I love and admire your work, Deborah. l’ll  make anoffer next time. In my case, it was my daughter ‘s idea to seel to her runners friends. I’ll make you an offert next time, Deborah. Love your work.

Wow Diana!! They look divine.  :)) LOVE the presentation of them in a little bag....I can see a LOT of thought went into the whole process....and 60GBP???....you are FABULOUS!!

I can see the ladies are very pleased with them.....you should be soooo proud of yourself!!

Image result for clapping hands

Thanks, ladies. I’m knitting the beanie , but for my daugher first and let see if I get an offer... lol!!!

Well done Diana! Great idea!

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

READ HOW YOU CAN HELP

SQUARES LIST

The JANUARY 2018 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service