Square Circle Forum

Views: 2104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am pretty sure cancelling a current payment and restarting it with a new amount is the only way to change it in Paypal. I recently altered mine and that seemed to be the only way I could do it.

I do hope Ronda will get her wishes this year too.

Me too Wendy! Thanks for your support. 

- and to those of us who are already signed up for 5 dollars a month - how about making it two cups of coffee a month? Get in touch with PayPal NOW!!!

Good on ya', Sue!!.....great idea.  :))

Indeed. Great example to follow ( I did it ) Thanks Sue. 

Sue, thank you for your support........$5 isn't a huge amount of money, it doesn't buy much these days,  does it? But lots and lots of $5 added together each month will mean Ronda will be able to fulfill her 3 wishes in 2018.

It would be wonderful for Ronda and the team to distribute a record breaking number of blankets in this special 10th anniversary year.  I'm sure if we all pull together we can make Ronda's wishes come true. 

Kathy P (self-styled crazy cat lady!) has posted a photo of a 'crazy cat' she has made as a guest to join in the fun at our Teddy Bear Picnic.  She has also kindly donated $10 to celebrate the KAS 10 year anniversary and is asking if others will join her.  Please see below. 

Thanks for your support Kathy P & Kathy C. xxx

A feline addition to the Teddy Bears Picnic! I found a 'Crazy Cat' kit on Wool4Less and had to give it a try (I also inflicted it on Kathy C - oops) The kit comes with everything you need to make 3 cats (apart from stuffing). He's 10 inches high, waist circumference of 16.5 inches - plenty to squash and cuddle! I replaced the buttons with felt for the eyes, and actually used self patterning yarn as my head falls off with too many ends.....

http://www.wool4less.co.uk/Crazy-Cats-Knitting-Kit_A1V2JS.aspx?nh=3...

This Crazy Cat lady will be making a $10 donation to KAS to celebrate the 10 year anniversary (I will add a message of '10 year celebration') - anybody care to join me? xxx

A brilliant idea. I have just donated my $10. I am also going to double my subscription.

Marion, thank you so much for your $10 donation and for doubling your subscription...very generous contributions and much appreciated by Ronda  :)) 

Thanks marion for your generosity.

Dear Rhonda, 

I just wanted to say an enormous thank you for  what you are doing .. Its so easy to be disallusioned when watching the doom and gloom on the media.. and seeing all those beautiful children in the world suffering.. what you and your site and workers have achieved is indeed heartwarming.. I think I have about 15 blankets in squares, toys ,hats etc on my table waiting to pack and send.. I have a dear friend who has helped me try ends and finally get to the stage of having them ready to post each pay day.. Being a pensioner has made it hard to get the money to send but ,God willing, I will get them all posted before too long. God bless your work, your hands and your workers and of course those dear dear children.. And a special thank you to those who have raised that money for you..love and prayers  Elaine Game

Hello Elaine, thank you for your lovely words. Knit-a-Square has certainly touched the hearts of so many crafters around the world, their generosity is what keeps Ronda and the team in SA going.

What a marvellous amount of goodies you have made for the children, it's fortunate you have such a good friend to help you get everything ready to send off.  I'm afraid postage costs can be rather expensive, Elaine you have the right idea, send one parcel at a time when your finances allow.  

In a few months you may spot a child in our blanket distribution photos with one of your items..that would be the icing on the cake!  

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

READ HOW YOU CAN HELP

SQUARES LIST

The REVISED JANUARY 2018 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service