Square Circle Forum

Views: 2104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I too am keeping my fingers crossed that Thomas can be paid to help Rhonda.  I feel God is holding her up, strengthening her to do all she does but I love to see her getting help too. :) As for the subscription...it's the cost of a t shirt a month...since my fashionable younger daughter keeps me well supplied with awesome outfits from thrift stores where she lives I am happy and able to do it.  I would love to do more, so back to knitting I go!

Ronda, your resilency and that of the KAS community over the years is so admirable.  I am pleased to continue to support your efforts and determination to reach out to ever more children in need.  I am also hopeful that every member of the USA group will continue their commitment to KAS by either increasing their monthly subscription, making a more generous one time donation or increasing the knitted and crocheted items that they send this year.  Kindest regards.

Carolyn, thank you for your continued support, it means so much to so many children ...Ronda and the team in SA are very grateful for all contributions.

If you would like to make a donation,

please click [HERE]

However, there is an easy alternative sitting right in the

KAS SHOP

It is bulging with $5 items.

What a tremendous start we've had to our financial appeal for 2018. Ronda is overwhelmed by your support.

We began the year with 109 subscribers, we now have 117. 

Thank you to the people who have signed up for a new subscription and those who have increased the amount of money they subscribe each month. 

Also, thank you to everyone who made a one-off donation.

THE MONTHLY INCOME FOR JANUARY;

117 subscriptions =  $2,217.98

One-off donations = $806.93

Making a grand total of $3,024.91

I will update the graph each month to track the financial progress during the year.  Hopefully by working together Ronda's three wishes will be granted and KAS will have a bumper 10th Anniversary year for us all to celebrate!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT 

That is fabulous, Louise.  :))

Excellent news! Hi Five to everyone who has made a contribution.

Thanks, Louise - the graph is a terrific way for us to track our progress.

Are you including Shop purchases as part of the one-off donations?

Looks like we are off to a good start.

Fabulous totals for January !

Anne, the Shop total is not included as this is a financial appeal for subscriptions and one time donations.  That means the final total is even better.

The Shop total for January is listed here:  http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/shop-talk?page=23&c...

I love the clear graph showing the monthly totals Louise, thank you!

I must admit, it would be lovely to see the shop income alongside the monthly subscriptions and one off donations, to give us the full picture of the monthly income. 

I know that the figure is in the shop talk discussion, but as we are promoting the shop in this financial appeal  thread, I dont think it would be confusing, but helpful. But, I guess it would mean more work for Louise..... and I know how busy she already is....... thanks again Louise. x

Well, I must say that I agree with Chris.  I thought our object was to raise as much money as possible to enable Ronda to carry on the wonderful work she is doing.  We are doing that with a financial appeal for ongoing and one-off donations and at the same time promoting the Shop items for those who would prefer to donate that way.  I don't think the two are mutually exclusive, shop sales are part of our monthly income, and we would have a better idea of the total amount we are raising if the shop figures were included in the graph.

It would also be helpful if Ronda could give us a projection of how much money she actually needs for this year so we will know when we have reached our goal.

I thought the one-off donations and shop purchases were together, in the graph, too....as Linda has said, this makes the total even better if the shop purchases are yet to be added......but as Chris and Anne have said, it would also be great to see everything  together when displaying our overall financial successes. (I am a KAS shopper)

Thank you so much for all the work you have put into this graph, Louise....the totals are very inspiring/encouraging to see. 

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

READ HOW YOU CAN HELP

SQUARES LIST

The REVISED JANUARY 2018 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service