Square Circle Forum

KAS-KRISTMAS IS HERE!

You are invited to our “Christmas Party” right here on the Forum.

It’s a time to gather, share thoughts with our KASfriends, and have some fun.

We hope some of you who like rhyming might pen a poem (or feel free to add one you have read and loved).

Share your favourite Christmas joke or cartoon,

or your favourite recipe ,

your favourite family tradition,

a photo of your Christmas tree or your pet in holiday garb,

your Christmas wish,

your secret for surviving this very busy season,

… anything that tickles your fancy, to get us all in the holiday mood.

This is a ‘feel good’ discussion – our Christmas gift to one another. So grab a cuppa, 

put on your thinking cap (Christmassy of course!)

and join in our celebration of KAS, one another, and this joyous season.

Views: 2377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May I interrupt dinner for a moment (tee hee hee)  Here are a couple of snowflake squares I made.  This is one of my favorite Christmas patterns ... especially when framed in blue :)  You can use any color at all for the "frame".

I have tried to copy a link to the pattern, but I can't seem to do it.  It's called "Linda's Snowflake Potholder" and it's on Ravelry.

I made a change in this pattern, though.  Instead of the chain 2 or 3 spaces, I chained only 1.  This makes the 'gaps' a little smaller so there are no large holes in a child's blanket.

Arlene made an absolutely beautiful dove and posted it on one of the previous pages.  Does anyone else have a favorite Christmas pattern they would like to share?  Snowflake, Christmas tree, poinsettia, reindeer ... anything at all that you feel suits the Christmas theme ... xo

Lovely squares, Glo!

Oh dear ... the Chistmas sillies got me today.  I was shopping and I saw this.  I couldn't help myself.  I had to take a picture.  If you were closer, Anne, you might find this under your tree ... hahaha ... xo

Fabulous, Glo! Best jammies I've seen in a long while.  They would look great with my equally silly Christmas slippers

Oh yes!  A perfect match for the jammies :))) xo

I love them Anne, toastie toes!

Well, after seeing such festive attire for dogs and humans, Jess wanted to join in the fun.....but the little diva didnt want to take it off!

p.s. Jess doesn't normally get to go on the table, but as the cloth was for the wash, it was an exception!

Oh Chris, she looks adorable!... almost s if she is saying "And what do YOU want for Christmas?".

She does look really cute.I'm not an advocate of dressing up animals.....but it is Christmas!!!

I agree Val, I usually cringe, but Jess thought it was fun!

This picture is priceless!  A keeper all around.

My dogs would never be this still and allow this on them.

Awwww, Jess, you are just too cute for words!!!

Not sure what happened.  I used to get notifications of comments in this discussion, but for some reason I'm not getting them.  Ning must be off somewhere ... putting tinsel on the tree??

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The NOVEMBER 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service