Square Circle Forum

KAS-KRISTMAS IS HERE!

You are invited to our “Christmas Party” right here on the Forum.

It’s a time to gather, share thoughts with our KASfriends, and have some fun.

We hope some of you who like rhyming might pen a poem (or feel free to add one you have read and loved).

Share your favourite Christmas joke or cartoon,

or your favourite recipe ,

your favourite family tradition,

a photo of your Christmas tree or your pet in holiday garb,

your Christmas wish,

your secret for surviving this very busy season,

… anything that tickles your fancy, to get us all in the holiday mood.

This is a ‘feel good’ discussion – our Christmas gift to one another. So grab a cuppa, 

put on your thinking cap (Christmassy of course!)

and join in our celebration of KAS, one another, and this joyous season.

Views: 2500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree - Arlene's poem is great and should be read over and over again.  Thanks for bringing it back out, Anne!

Wouldn't it be fun to dig back into our archives and find some of the poems from years and "Christmases" past ... some of them touching ... some of them funny ... but all really good reads!

How about your Night Before Christmas, Anne?  xo

So glad folks are enjoying Arlene's poem again.  As for the Night Before poem, I will dig it out and post in a few days.

Thank you Anne for starting this delightful discussion!

Arlene, your poem is always a pleasure to read, thank you :))

I was surprised to see the re-posting of my poem and glad that people like it. Also, I actually managed to knit a dove! I got one done the following year. Blessings to all at KAS
Attachments:

Here is Arlene's dove.  

This is really lovely and will be beautiful in a child's blanket.  Thanks, Arlene :)

I remeber this poem. It's just SOOOOO KAS. I love it.

Oh Anne, what a fun discussion!!!  Thank you!!!  This is a terrific place to 'take a breather' with our KASfriends when we're all so busy with Christmas preparations.  

This certainly is a special time to share with family and friends.  The miles between us and our KASsisters can't keep us from spending time together and sharing some fun :))

Now ... I wonder what would Anne Shirley say about that.  Perhaps ... "True friends are always together in spirit ..." xo

OK here it is, Bev - the hideous but warm dog coat.  Please note the 'puffed sleeve ' effect!  Also - note to viewers - the long brown things on the ground are NOT what you might think... They are seed pods from my neighbour's Linden tree, and if it was not so cold here, I would rake them up.

Oh my goodness, Anne, Meeka does look festive ... and warm! ... in her new coat.  Love her smile in the top photo!  Please give her a hug and tell her thank you for posing so sweetly for the camera :))  xo

Here is a site I found for all kinds of pet stuff!  I'm not a pet owner (anymore :) but I always love to see our four-legged friends dressed in warm garb in cold weather :)  I know there are many free patterns online, but one could start here:  https://www.allcrafts.net/knitting/knitpets.htm ... xo

No laughing here, after all, Anne......I think Meeka looks very stylish in her new coat....and she obviously loves it....good job!!

Like Glo, I absolutely love her sweet smile....she looks very pleased with herself.  :))

Please do repost your Christmas poem, Anne. I would love to read it again. xo

I have been searching for a poem requested by Jude about a boy wanting a pencil for Christmas.  I don't remember it, nor can I find it.  Anne, do you remember?  Bev?  xo

Nope, sorry.  :((

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The NOVEMBER 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service