Square Circle Forum

Wishing you had a business card to hand out when you are talking to someone about our squares??

Wanting to leave a little stack of cards in your local yarn shop or other places?

Here's a version of the KAS Business Card which you can download and print off at home - 10 cards per page.

kas_buscards.pdf

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are brilliant Anne such a great little thing you can have slipped in you bag , pocket ,purse etc.. I work from home most of the time but when I go into the office these will be great to just leave lying around .

I use these all the time.  They print off nicely on stock paper using my home printer.

I love these little gems!  I carry them with me all the time and pass them out constantly.  I pinned a little "pouch" on the bulletin board at the drug store near my home and put several of these cards in it.  They keep disappearing, so I keep filling it up :)))

I have them printed on card white stock at my local libraries.  At one library they are .25 a sheet, at another they are .50 a sheet (I guess it depends on the type of printer they have).  Anyway, it's a very inexpensive way to have beautiful cards handy to spread the word whenever possible.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY 2 BAGS OF FRUIT

CLICK HERE

SQUARES LIST

The September 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service