Square Circle Forum

Wishing you had a business card to hand out when you are talking to someone about our squares??

Wanting to leave a little stack of cards in your local yarn shop or other places?

Here's a version of the KAS Business Card which you can download and print off at home - 10 cards per page.

kas_buscards.pdf

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are brilliant Anne such a great little thing you can have slipped in you bag , pocket ,purse etc.. I work from home most of the time but when I go into the office these will be great to just leave lying around .

I use these all the time.  They print off nicely on stock paper using my home printer.

I love these little gems!  I carry them with me all the time and pass them out constantly.  I pinned a little "pouch" on the bulletin board at the drug store near my home and put several of these cards in it.  They keep disappearing, so I keep filling it up :)))

I have them printed on card white stock at my local libraries.  At one library they are .25 a sheet, at another they are .50 a sheet (I guess it depends on the type of printer they have).  Anyway, it's a very inexpensive way to have beautiful cards handy to spread the word whenever possible.

RSS

KNIT-A-SQUARE SOUTH AFRICA

DONATE DIRECTLY to

KNIT-A-SQUARE SA

Monthly donation:

Image result for please images

Please go directly to the Donate page HERE as the Subscribe button below is experiencing difficulties !

[To view other options, Click on Option 1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS now has 104 regular monthly subscriptions.

A regular monthly income helps to give KAS financial stability.

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

SUPPORT THE GOGOS

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The March 2017 Squares List is available.

Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service